chapter 37: poor puppy

Sam's POV:

I woke up rubbing my eyes, turning on my side. There sat a wide awake Hazel, she scooted closer. I smiled at her already wide awake eyes.

"Morning, angel." I yawned, pressing a kiss to her nose. She giggled, "Morning." She yawned too.

I looked down and saw her bare shoulders, and the rest of her body covered with the white—now messy—sheets.

Last night was amazing. She dominated... and it was the most amazing blissful thing I'd ever experienced.

"Was I good last night?"

She asked with a sort of innocent look. I chuckled, pulling her to me and embracing her. "Better than good." I muttered into her hair.

"I'm glad..." she smiled, cuddling close.

I was falling hard for this girl. And I was pretty sure she was too.

Head over heels I say.

I'm head over heels in love with Hazel Solace.

Dean's POV:

I grabbed (Y/N)'s small duffle bag, stuffing it in the back of the impala. We had stayed at that hotel all weekend.

And damn that was a helluva weekend.

It was probably the happiest I'd been in a while considering our circumstances. I looked over at (Y/N) and Hazel talking, Hazel nodding and frowning a little. They hugged tightly for several minutes, before (Y/N) eventually pulled away and walked over to me.

"I told her."

She explained and sighed. I smiled sadly, "It's okay. She needed to know." I pulled her to me, embracing her. She buried her face in my chest, and I rested my chin on top of her head.

Sam was planning on asking Hazel to stay with us at the bunker, to live with him. I told him it was a risky question but might as well ask and get it over with.

I looked over at Sam who approached her nervously. I watched from a distance, still hugging (Y/N).

I was never the best at reading lips, but I could tell he was asking now. And by the small frown on Hazel's face... I could tell her answer was no.

Poor Sam.

I felt bad as I watched his face drop a little and he gave a small nod.

(Y/N)'s POV:

We got back to the bunker at midnight, and surprisingly I was still awake. Dean parked baby in the garage, and I saw that Sam was still asleep.

I frowned, getting out and walking to the passenger seat.

"Sam...hey. Wake up." I shook his shoulder and his eyes blinked open. He had a small frown on his face and I sighed, understanding why it was there.

"Scooch over, will ya?" I asked, sitting down as he moved over in the bench seat of the impala.

"I'm sorry about Hazel." I whispered, putting my head on his shoulder. "It's okay. She made the right choice. I'm messed up anyways." He had a bitter smile, which immediately made me concerned.