party time

Cassie walks through the kitchen and takes a look at all the teenagers, some drunk, some still sober. "Cas come join us," A voice says and she turns to see some of the Deb girls, including Belly. "hi guys," Cassie says smiling at them. "we were just talking about Gigi" Belly says. "what happened to Gigi" Cassie asks. "Her dad got caught in some insider trading thing" Nicole starts. "so they had to sell the house" Belly continues. "oh, that sucks. How is she" Cassie questions. "That sucks. Okay, she's fine. There's a documentary crew following her, and she thinks she's the next Kim K." Dara says. "Dara, you signed an NDA. You're not supposed to say anything" Marissa says. "Okay, who cares? She told literally everyone." Dora says causing Cassie to laugh a little.

"Tell me you guys didn't miss this drama," Nicole says leaning on Marissa's shoulder a little. "No, I actually... I really did." "Summer was so boring without it" The group of girls laugh again. "We missed y'all," Marissa says smiling at the girls. "Here you go," Belly says dumping the bottle into Nicole's cup. "Thank you," Nicole says "Oh, all right. I will be right back." Belly tells the girls as Conrad comes over and grabs Cassie's hands. "come one, we're going to take a picture" Conrad says as they go to Steven. "where are we taking it" Cassie questions. "against the wall where else" Conrad says causing the girl to roll her eyes. Cassie wraps her arm around the boy's waist and smiles. Conrad does the same thing, and Steven takes the photo. Okay. Belly, Belly, Belly. Belly: Yeah? Okay. Come here. Steven counts down before taking the photo. The photo comes out causing both Cassie and Conrad to look at it.

"That was a good one," Steven says. "I'm going back over to the girls," Cassie tells Conrad before walking away. "Welcome back," Dora says. "Let's go get you some water or something," Nicole says "Okay," Cassie says nodding her head and the group of girls start to walk to where the drinks were. Cassie opens the fridge and grabs a can of sweet tea. "Pregnancy looks so good on you," Marissa says smiling at the girl. "Thanks," Cassie says smiling back.  "Cassie come on," Jeremiah says grabbing her hand. "what's with everyone and dragging me places," Cassie says as she was dragged off.

"Group shots!" Belly cheers as they approach Steven and Conrad. "If that's gin, I'm killing you," Conrad says to Jeremiah. "Aw, it's tequila, come on." Jeremiah says "Yes, yes." Steven says as everyone grabs a shot cup instead of Cassie obviously. "Okay, cups up," Jeremiah says and everyone lifts their cup, while Cassie lifts her can up. "Listen, no matter how much time passes or how far apart we are, we're always gonna love you guys, okay? All right? All right." Jeremiah says. "Aw, Jeremy, you cheeseball. That's so cute." Taylor says complimenting Jeremiah's little speech. "All right, to the last night!" Jeremiah says."To the last night!" Everyone cheers before drinking. "Okay and we are officially taking our girl back" Nicole cuts in dragging Cassie. "Return her in one piece" Conrad shouts after the two girls. "And still pregnant" Jeremiah adds. causing Conrad to roll his eyes while the rest laugh.

"so back to our conversation, did you find out the gender"  Dora questions. "it's a girl" Cassie answers. "any names," Nicole asks. "We're going to name her Susannah," Cassie tells them. "after Conrad's mom?" Marissa asks. "yeah" Cassie nods. "That's so cute," Dora says smiling. "Excited for it," Cassie says. "personally, I wouldn't want to be pregnant ever, but ut making it seem like such a good experience," Nicole says. "um do you guys want to go swimming," Dora asks the girls. "I'm up for it," Marissa says. "I'm down," Nicole says and the girls look at Cassie. "I'm going to go look for Conrad" Cassie tells them. "Okay, see you later," Nicole says waving at the girl as she walks away.

 "Okay, see you later," Nicole says waving at the girl as she walks away