six

June 26th, 10:09pmUnknown                                                        Hey Ju, it's Sungjin

June 26th, 10:09pm
Unknown                                                       
Hey Ju, it's Sungjin. You still awake?

Ju-won raised her eyebrows after reading the message. She didn't expect to get a message from him this early.

She texted back.

"Yeah but I'm about to sleep now. Why do you ask?"

She waited a few seconds to see if he'd answer directly, but but his profile showed that he was offline.

So she layed her phone back on her night table before closing her eyes. She fell asleep after less than 5 minutes.

_______________________________

Ju-won opened her eyes slowly. It was still dark in her room. She thought it was already morning so she grabbed her phone.

June 27th, 02:46am.

"What? I thought it was already morning??? Whyyy.... I just want to have a normal sleep schedule, isn't that possible?" She sighed while speaking to herself.

She checked if Sungjin texted her back but there's no message. He must have fell asleep shortly after texting her, she thought to herself.

She put her phone back on the table before trying to sleep again.

10 minutes....20 minutes......30 minutes.....

She just couldn't fall asleep anymore. No matter how hard she tried to close her eyes and relax. All of her tiredness just faded away.

She decided to check the social media updated after realizing that there's no way to fall asleep again.

First she watched a few tik toks. She also saw a ship edit of Heesung and Sunoo. She couldn't hold back her laugh"

"Oh my gosh I have to show it to them later hahah"

After she closed Tik Tok, she switched on Instagram. Ju-won swiped through a few posts of her favourite actors. After a while her hands stopped scrolling because of one post.

It was a post from Enhypen.

The post showed a picture of Riki. It was from the underwater shooting for their new album "Dark blood". It was her personal favourite shooting.

Riki looked straight in the camera. With his beautiful dark brown eyes. His hair was wet and he had a few waterdrops on his face.

She could remember the day they had this underwater shooting. She remembered Heeseung being excited for it because it was his first time shooting in water.

Ju-won smiled before liking the post. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She noticed that she got a new message. She was wonderingif it was Sungjin but the she read Rikis name.