fourteen

There were so many people crowding around the entrance of the airport

There were so many people crowding around the entrance of the airport. Screaming fans who wanted to see Enhypen's members.

Thousands of people with phones in their hands to film. Paparazzis with a lot of cameras. Cameras with flashes.

Ju-won was glad they had to wait a bit in the van. She played nervously with her necklace.

After 5 minutes of waiting they were told to leave the van and go outside. Her heart skipped a beat. She was just so nervous. She was still playing with her necklace.

They went out of the car. Ju-won saw every single fan screaming. They were way more people than the last times. Probably because Enhypen had a comeback after literally 10 months?

Now that she stopped playing with her necklace, she started to play with her fingers in nervousness.

Riki who entered the parking lot in front of the airport right behind Ju-won, noticed her being very nervous. He grabbed her hand and crossed her fingers in his.

"Don't be nervous, we're together" He said while looking straight in her dark eyes.

He could look in her eyes his whole Life if he'd be honest.

He could loose himself in it.

They were just too beautiful.

He's literally falling for her every second he's breathing.

He couldn't put it in to words.

This wasn't a feeling of just liking her like they probably do on tv.

It was a feeling of calm which warmed his heart every single time he saw her.

This feeling was love.

Riki really loved her.

But nobody knew.

And she probably didn't like him back.

She just saw him as her best friend.

He was pretty sure about this.

His mind brang him back from his deep thoughts,back to reality.

The managers and staff were supposed to take all of the bags and suitcases. Only the bagbacks were with them.

Riki's and Ju-won's eye contact hasn't ended yet. They were looking deep in eachother eyes.

But it was stopped when suddenly Heeseung came to them in hurry.

"Hey guys, there are much more people than we actually thought so it will be quite tightly in there. Take these hoodies and put on the hood. Ju, you're coming with me. Riki, please go to Jake and Jungwon. We shouldn't loose eachother" Heeseung said before grabbing his sister's wrist carefully.