eleven

June 28th 2023, 7:08pm

Ju-won woke up. When she opened her eyes she noticed it was relatively dark in her room. She still had her glasses on and her tied bun was really messy.

She looked confused around her. Her head lay on her arms on her maths book.

"Huh? When did I fall asleep?" She spoke quietly to herself.

Ju-won took a short look on her alarm clock which said it was 7pm.

"What? Oh mannn I just wanted to take a short break" She sighed.

Her head hurted a bit from lying on the rough book. So she decided to drink something.

When she wanted to grab her water bottle on the night table, she noticed there wasn't one.

So Ju-won stood up from her bed, streched and opened her door. She walked over to the kitchen, noticing the door that connected the kitchen and the living room was open.

There they sat.

7 boys next to eachother on the sofa, playing mario kart. They didn't notice Heeseungs little sister until she turned on the water tap.

All of them turned around and looked at the girl with the messy bun, baggy cozy clothes and still her glasses on.

"Oh hey Ju" Sunghoon said, smiling at the girl.

"Hello" She replied a bit shy.

Ju-won literally forgot that they were still in their house. It was a bit embarassing for her because she looked very sleepy.

"I'm sorry if I disturb you while playing haha. I'll just get some water and then I'll be back in my room again" She quickly said before filling up a glass of water.

"Oh no, do you wanna join us playing? We just need to take turns because we haven't enough controlers" Jake replied to her.

"Uh I'm not sure. I need to learn a bit so I don't think that's a good idea" She answered while leaning back against the fridge.

She yawned. You could see she was still half asleep.

"Come on Ju-won. You're way too tired to learn haha. If you play Mario Kart you might wake up since you're the best in it" Riki said to her.

"Nahh I don't know" She really wanted to continue learning since she fell asleep but the boys really don't make it easy for her.

"Come on Ju, pleaseee" Sunoo joined trying to convince her.

Ju-won sighed and laughed a bit.

"Okayy, chill. I'm playing with you. Since I'm the best player, as Riki said so beautifully. But please don't expect me to play for hours now haha" She finally agreed.

"Okay, accepted" Jungwon said jokingly.

"Let me just fix my hair and take my glasses of, I'll be right back"