Jealously, Jealously

Hello my lovely's, so far I've been sticking to a schedule of sorts and I decided that whether or not any of you would like me start focusing on updating the Adrien storyline I have, let me know. I have the beginning of the story and characters shown.

Also if any of you actually watch the show where this song is from, marry me. If you wanna watch this show, it's free on the app Tubi

Also WARNING!!! There is a written sex scene, it's really short but it's not really graphic in this chapter and there is a point in time where the safe word is ignored, if such scenarios bother you, you can skip the scene following (***)

----------------

Once getting rid of the male scum that lingered from their doorway, Luka carried Nini to the couch, setting the both them onto the couch, locking onto her as if she'd fade away if he loosened his grip in the slightest. Peppering kisses onto her face, keeping her close wanting to show how much he loved her. The two feeling lost in a wave erratic passion, the one of them could not ignore the important manner at hand.

Lightly pushing Luka away from his sporadic affections, Nini glanced over towards the side table, "Lu, what about the pizza? Cause I for one am hungry and I wanna watch the movie and cuddle."

Luka, not even stopping his kissing spree, just moving onto placing them on her hands, "Screw the pizza, it can wait. I just want to kiss and fuck away all the horrible things away and give you something good." lifting off her shirt, trailing more kissed closing in on her abdomen. Traveling higher till he reached her chest, "Just let me love you, please my muse"

(***)

Pinning her hands behind her as he continued to blaze a trail of burning kisses, ripping off her panties to gain access to what he needed, what he craved. Burying his head further in between her thighs, wanting nothing more than for his muse to suffocate him, to entrap him in her loving embrace.

Releasing her hands to only place his hold onto her waist to hold her in place. Luka lays onto the couch as he guides her to fully sit on his face, "Lu, I don't to accidentally-"

Gripping her waist tighter, "Precious, I say this with love, shut the fuck up and sit on my face. I want to suffocate me with your lovely thighs as I'm helping you reach your high while I feel you break on my tongue. I don't want to breathe oxygen, I don't need it, I need you." begging as he placed kisses along her thighs, helping her settle on his face fully to cover his face entirely.

Dragging his tongue from her clit to circle back to suck and then two fingers in her tight entrance, "It's ok love, relax for me, breathe." Feeling her body tense and convulse towards his touch. 

Placing deep rough licks, edging closer to her entrance,"Fuck precious, your taste, it's something that could never be replicated, fuck, I love it so much" as he switches to devouring her as he rubs and kneads her clit, wanting Nini to reach her climax. Feeling her buckle her hips closer, onto his tongue, fucking his face, "Yes precious, use me, fuck onto me."

Nini, finally releasing, rolling her hips to meet his lapping tongue, consuming everything she can possible give him as if he would cease to exist without her taste inside of him, "Lu, can we cuddle and go back to watching the movie please?" removing herself from sitting on his face, not wanting to cut off his access oxygen.

Sitting up abruptly, rapidly sliding his hands to rest on Nini's hips, "Why would we stop love? Why can we keep going, we should keep going precious." Placing kisses along her shoulder, grinding and thrusting his hips towards her, holding her in place.

Trying to remove his hands, "Lu, maybe we can continue later, but I'm really hungry and I'm still sore from yesterday, can we please put a pause on sex for just like 5 minutes" struggling to remove his hands and attempting to get him to stop.

Slithering one of his hands to grab hold of her chin, "Gorgeous you don't really mean that, do you?" questioning as he places rough kisses onto her lips.

As Nini is trying to get Luka to stop, not liking the fact that his ignoring her concerns, 

"Lu." 

Kisses from her lover

"My love."

Touches from him

"LUka"

Burning sensation in her throat

"Apple! I said apple!"

Pushes away this stranger who replaced her lover.

(***)

Scrambling to get away from the loveseat, "Luka, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" feeling the need to gain space away from him. "I don't get it Luka. You have never questioned me if I ever wanted to stop, ever. You always stop when I ask, I never had to use our safe word with you. I didn't think I would ever need to use it again. Why Luka, why didn't you stop?"Backing away from this stranger in front of her, not the man she felt safe with, for this person is an imposter of who she fell in love with.

Respecting that she needs space, Luka stays on the loveseat, "Nini, I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't understand either." gripping his hair, wanting to tear himself apart for making another mistake, for not being perfect.

Seeing how distraught her love was, seeing how the stranger has melted away back to the man she fell in love with reappear, "Lu, you need to talk to me, please. What was that just now?" approaching him with feelings of apprehension, "please, talk to me."

"It's everyone Nini, it's everyone that isn't you." creating a sense of confusion for Nini, for she doesn't understand Luka, "Imagine having to hear everything, hearing every little thing but at same time nothing at all. Imagine hearing the truth about someone with a single look. It's infuriating my muse, I can't keep hearing everyone's disgusting truth." raising his arms, gesturing for Nini to come back into his hold, "You're the only solid good and loving truth I've ever heard. Being with you makes everything fade away, I don't hear everything when I'm with you. I feel normal, I feel good, better even when with you."

As Nini slid back into his arms, feeling him wrap her up, holding her close to him, "Luka, me being with you will never change, I love you. But if you can't respect me when I say no, then you'll lose me, plan and simple. I love you Luka, I really do, but I don't want to ever feel like that ever again. I was scared Luka."

Scared that she'll let him go, "I'm scared I'll lose you when you think that there is someone who can love you better than me and you'll disappear."  he tightens his hold on her once more.

Nini, sinking deeper into Luka, "I love you Luka, no one else. I won't ever love anyone else as long as I'm with you, I promise Luka. You don't need to be scared that I'll leave, I'll never leave you because I love you."

Burying himself into her shoulder, "But what will happen when you stop loving me?" feeling his tears well up and spilling out.

Placing a kiss on his forehead, "I'll never stop loving you Luka, I don't think it's possible for me to ever not love you." as she moved to hold him better to comfort him.

Nuzzling closer to his muse, "thank you"

Sighing, looking over to the coffee table, "Now, about that pizza."

----------------

Hello my lovely's, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it took my a while to figure out how I wanted to write this out but I managed to figure it out. So far, the month of August was successful, let's hope that for September I can be consistent with updates, however I will be trying to go back through my older chapters to see any grammar errors that need to be corrected.