The Storm Has Arrived

Hello my lovely's, it's finally October!!! I'm very proud of myself so far, I've been sticking to my schedule of uploading every Wednesday.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

----------------

Hearing the abrupt harsh knocks upon the door, Nini jumps off the couch running straight to the door to see her friend. Ripping the door open to reveal her friend, "Lila! I've missed you so much!" shouting with so much excitement that people could probably hear her from down the block. Nini tackled her friend in a bear hug, taking both of them to the floor

Lila, after recovering from the pure strength of her best friend, "I missed you to Nini. Now, I don't know about you but I'm ready to head out, are you?" 

Bringing Nini back into perspective of what they're doing, jumping up from the floor, "Lila, you can wait inside for me if you want, I just need to double check if I have everything, wait what are we doing again? I don't think you mentioned."

Scoffing to herself, "I'm so silly bestie, I forgot to mention that we're getting lunch and I'm thinking we can do some shopping and we can catch up on what I've missed in your life so far." Looking into the apartment, Lila thought she was looking into a psychology horror set. Seeing the first aid kit out, then seeing the bandages on Nini's neck and arms, not liking the picture that's being painted.

Now Luka didn't like Lila from what Marinette had described to him before...everything. But he didn't like the way she was eyeing his muse, it felt judgy and he didn't like anyone judging his muse.

Once having everything she could need in her bottomless pit that is her bag, Nini walked back towards Lila seeing the look on her face, "What's wrong Lila? Is it the dress? I thought it looked cute, Luka helped me pick out the dress after I was struggling to find an outfit and--"

Walking inside the apartment, Lila went to grab Nini's hand, "No the dress is fine, really cute by the way bestie. But I hate to be that friend but... is everything okay between you two? I don't mean to pry but, you're all bandaged up and Luka looks perfectly fine. I hate the picture that's being painted right now, but I think I have the right to be concerned for my best friend and--" Putting finger to her lips to politely cut her off.

Luka turned to Nini, "I told you, we should've went with the makeup on your arms." Shaking his head while rising from the couch to walk over to the girls. Moving back a bit when he noticed Lila flinch, "Maybe we can still cover up the hickeys with makeup before you head out?" sitting on the arm of the couch, looking over what he may need to do to correct his work.

Shaking her head, "Nope, I look like Cleo from Monster High. I don't get to do this everyday and the color of bandages actually go with the color of the dress you picked out Lu." Walking over to Luka, bring her hands together to beg with puppy dogs eyes to match.

Turning away from his kryptonite, "My love, you don't need to beg. If you continue begging like that, you're gonna have even more places that you'll need to cover up." Begrudgingly covering his eyes to avoid succumbing to his muse.

Standing to the side like she's chopped liver, "Well, now that's cleared up. I think we should head out now. Luka, Nini will be home by 5, hopefully there's nothing that holds us up from getting her home. Anyway bestie, your boyfriend will be fine, let's go!" Moving to grab Nini's hand and drag her out the door, shutting it behind them not giving Nini the chance to say goodbye to Luka.

Once the door shut, animosity began to fester in the apartment coming from one source, Luka. Oh how he wished that Lila could just crawl in hole and just die. Now, he knows that this is his muse's friend, probably her best friend. But he just can't stand her.

He can't stand how disgusting she really is. She barely hides how she throws herself at his muse. It makes sense that Lila's interested in his muse, who wouldn't? Nini is truly perfection in his eyes, for her acknowledgment of her flaws makes her truly wonderful to be near. 

Now Luka doesn't see them as flaws, only wonderful little details on a beautiful canvas of true art. But it seems like Luka isn't the only one to realize this, now after having taken care of Adrien, he needs to take care of Lila.

No one can have his muse, no one.

-----------------

Hello my lovely's, sorry for the short chapter, however we're reaching the point of confrontation with Nini and Luka's story and that's when things take a turn, for better or for worse.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.