Playing pretend

Hello my lovely's it's been an interesting week for me, I finally decided what I'm doing for halloween and I'm just excited for October to finally be here! Furthermore, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, this chapter will be in 3rd person.

----------------

*ping*

A threat

A fucking threat that Luka didn't see coming today

-

Hey bestie, I haven't seen you in forever

we definitely need to hangout. Are you

doing anything today? I plan to swing

by at 2 and we can have a girls day!

-

Luka, feeling like his skin will become green with envy, seeing how he's yet to remove the main obstacle standing in the way of him and his muse. All he wants is be with Nini, why do others think that this is such a horrible thing? Now there's nothing wrong with Luka sharing Nini's affections with her friend, it's just one friend, right?

Wrong, and wrong again... but Nini doesn't know that, now does she.

Nini was absolutely beyond thrilled. Why wouldn't she, Adrien is no longer harassing her and Luka, so she can finally return to seeing her best friend Lila. She remembers that Luka turned Lila and the others away, though she has yet asked as to why? There must be a reason, isn't there?

Of course, how could she forget. This was during the time that Adrien was still bothering them. Luka was probably trying to protect them, they're friends with Adrien, all they knew about him were the good things. Well... they used to be friends, surely they wouldn't still be in contact with him after what he's done to her, right?

Luka, tightening is hold around Nini, being bound to his lap, started placing kisses onto her neck. These affections being completely ignored since this was just expected and normal behavior that Nini receives daily from Luka. 

Once removing herself from his hold, Nini stood up and walked away with her phone to respond to Lila. 

-

Hey Lila, I would love to spend  

the afternoon with you!

-

Wait... what about Luka?

Stopping in her tracks from ascending up the stairs, she turned around, "Lu, I wanna go meet up with Lila today. I haven't seen her or anyone else in a real long time. I honestly thought she forgot about me. Can I go see her today, I promise I won't be out too long."

The feeling of relief pulled Luka out of the storm that was his fury, thinking of how he might lose his muse to hear those precious words escape from her lips. She's asking me for permission... she's asking me if it's okay... she's letting me have control over this... "Of course you can go hangout with your friend my muse. You shouldn't have to ask me for permission but I thank you for letting me have a choice in the matter. I mean, you were asking me because you wanted me to have a say in what was going on, right my love?"

Compelled to nod in agreement, tethered to some invisible bond to Luka, moving back to him. Sitting beside him, just right were she wants to be, "Are you gonna be okay with me possibly being gone for a couple of hours? I know that we spend all of our free time together and that we were supposed to talk about what happened earlier an-"

Interrupted with action as his lips covered hers, silencing whatever was to come. Then replacing his lips for his hand to cup her chin while his thumb held her lips in place, "I'll be fine my muse, I promise. I, understand that you miss your friends. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I kept you from what makes you happy. It's just one afternoon, right. Where's the harm?" as he slightly released his hold, creating the perfect plan for what's to follow.

Satiated with his answer, gently holding onto his hand to guide him to their room, "Could you help me decided what to wear then? I have no idea what I should wear, there's too many options and it's gonna be so hot outside Lu." murmuring, as she soon started to melt from his touch.

As he encased his arms to secure himself upon her hips, resting in the crook of her neck as his breath seeped into her being, "Well just to give you something to look forward to when you get back, I wouldn't plan on seeing any of your friends for at least a week after I'm done ravishing you."

-----------------

Hello my lovely's, sorry that this chapter is super short but I was struggling a bit as to how in the world I was to write this chapter. I do hope that this was a good chapter, I'd hate for it to feel like a filler chapter, those kind of chapters infuriate me to no end.