Confusing Questions & Foolish Actions

Hello my lovely's I hope your enjoying the spooky season just as much as I am. While writing this I'm subjecting myself to watching the old FNAF livestreams from GTLive, ya know, like a psychopath.

---------------

Approaching the mass amount of strangers, only recognizing the few people that she's barely spoken to during her time here in Paris. "Marinette? Juleka, Chloe, what's going on here? Who are the people here? Why-"

"Relax bestie, they just want to talk to you about something important and they asked for my help to bring you here. They just want to talk to you Nini." Placing her hand onto Nini's shoulder, guiding her to walk closer to the group.

However Nini, still completely and utterly confused, "But who are they?" whispering and gesturing to the strangers present that she's yet to meet.

Before being able to respond to her concerns, Chloe storms over and latched onto Nini in a big hug, "Nini, I missed you!!! But sadly, this isn't a social call, but we do need to go shopping again sometime and I'm loving the fit, you're literally serving and--"

"Chloe! I think Nini gets it, and we have more important things to discuss" finally able to pull Chloe off of Nini, Marinette got her to sit down with the others.

Walking over to Nini, "Hey, I'm glad you came... but we really need to talk to you about Luka." Juleka reaches for Nini's hand to bring her over to sit down.

A well of nerves decided that now was to the time to make themselves known as Nini felt herself starting to pick at the skin around her nails just to avoid whatever news that Jules, her friends, and these strangers that have yet to introduce themselves had for her. 

One of the strangers that was sitting closest to her, "Hey I know that none of us have actually introduced ourselves, I'm Marcy but you can call me Mars. Nini, I'm just gonna guess that you have no idea what's going on here but I'm just gonna rip the bandaid off and tell you. The reason why you're here is because you friends want you to know the whole truth about what it's like to date Luka. So, Juleka called us up and you are seeing all the people Luka has either dated or hooked up with or...friends with benefits? I think that was type of situation-ship that Sasha had with Luka" pointing over to the guy that sitting with someone who looked similar to him in looks, "The person next to Sasha is his twin, Masha, they dated Luka to... I don't know how that worked but it did."

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the information that was being presented, the attack on her nails increased til she started to bleed, "Shit, I gotta stop picking at my nails. Luka says that it's bad stimming to have." mumbling under her breath, Nini dug through her purse and grabbed a disinfectant wipe and put on a bandaid. 

Mars, looking over Nini and seeing the bandages on her arms, she started to grow a bit concerned, "So Nini, this is a probably an insensitive question, but why do you have bandages on your arms?"

Smiling towards the girl, "Mars, was it?" receiving a nod to continue, "In all honesty, it's a style choice. It was giving Cleo from Monster High, besides I didn't want to put on any extra makeup." That caught the attention of everyone there while Lila slapped her forehead, wondering why did her oblivious bestie have to word it like that.

Sasha, not liking the implication, "Well Nini, if you need help getting away from Luka, you count on us to help you. I thought Juleka was being a little over dramatic but--"

Cutting the boy off, "Wait, wait, what are you talking about? Why would I want to leave Luka? He's amazing and really loving." confused clearly evident on the poor girls face. Realizing that bandages on her arms paint a negative picture and her comment about the makeup, "Oh shit, you guys think that... Dear god no! Luka is an absolute sweetie, these" gesturing to her arms, "Are from... certain activities. " Looking over to Juleka, not wanting to talk about Luka and her's sex life in front of her.