[ 1 ]

- 3 years -

- 3 years -

***•_•***

San was waiting at the airport, at the end of spring, a wave of Seoul's cold, refreshing breezing washing over him, swaying his hair in all directions.

He leaned against his car, continuously checking his phone for any calls or notifications.

He had black sunglasses, a hat and a jacket on in order to cover his face up. Being a famous solo artist meant it was hard to walk the streets without being trampled on by fans.

He checked his phone one last time before hearing his name being yelled out. He looked up, face instantly brightening as he got off the car he was leaning on and jogging to the one that called his name.

"Wooyoung!", he squealed, pulling him into a hug strong enough to knock the breath out of him.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much! Why'd you have a mask on? And what's with the hat? And the glasses? Are you hiding from someone?", Wooyoung asked question after question. He pulled the mask off.

"No do not do tha-"

Wooyoung quickly sealed their lips, holding San's cheeks in his hands, San pulling him closer, placing his hands on his hips.

"I really hope no one saw that", San sighed in content after breaking their kiss and forcing the mask back on. He showed Wooyoung where the car was, taking two of his suitcases in one hand and Wooyoung dragging the third one with him.

They stuffed the cases in the boot of the car and went round to the front getting in, seatbelts on and then turned to look at each other. A couple seconds of silence and they were giggling like lost fools.

"Two years was a lottt", Wooyoung stretched, "I like your car. It's comfortable. When did you get it? Was it expensive? How's everyone else doing?"

San looked at him fondly, "You haven't changed. You're still a talkative"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

San shook his head, "alright baby let's set some rules", he began starting the engine, "as much as I want this, no physical contact in public. And by that I mean no kissing like you did a few minutes ago. The last dating scandal I went into wasn't good"

Wooyoung pouted, "you mean your fans don't know about us?"

"No sadly. I'll get cancelled. Which is really annoying because who says a 22 year old can't date even if he's an idol. It's so annoying"