[ 8 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

San was waiting at an almost empty cafe for Sooha. He'd already dropped Wooyoung off and since Sooha claimed to be bored, decided to meet up with her. He'd order himself an americano and was scrolling through his phone while waiting. She walked into the cafe a couple minutes later.

San watched her walk over to the table. She looked slightly different than usual.

"What's with the whole look? Are you going anywhere special?", San asked after she sat down.

"Nope"

"So what's with the hair and the outfit and all that?"

"Can't a girl dress all nice for an outing with her best friend"

San snorted, "best friend."

"What's so funny about that?"

"Nothing", he shook his head, "how bored were you to ask to meet up? Don't you and your friends have something to do?"

"They're too busy"

"Sad."

"I'm surprised you're not with Wooyoung"

"He's at work. I've got a free day today. But we're hanging out when he gets back"

"Are you sure you two are just friends?", Sooha asked while ordering a drink.

"Yep. He's staying at my place while he finds somewhere to live"

"So you're definitely single?"

"And I intend on remaining single", he slipped the straw to the corner of his mouth before sucking, leaning back in his chair and picking his phone up again. Sooha stared at him before grabbing his hand. He looked up at her with a questioning look on his face.

"You good?"

"I didn't ask us to hang out just so you could go on your phone. Can you put it away please?"

"You're treating this as more than just a hang out but yeah sure", San turned his phone off and shoved it in his pocket. Sooha smiled gently at him.

"Your parents didn't seem very happy last night I came over. Wooyoung seemed to be in a shit mood too. What happened?"

"I don't think it's really your business", San muttered.