[ 15 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"San?", Wooyoung's voice came out broken, "San what's going on?"

"God Wooyoung it-it's not what you think-"

"Not what I think? San, that girl was just grinding her hips against you and making the fuck out with you a-and you tell me it's not what I think?"

"Wooyoung please-"

"Is this what's been going on for like the past two months?", Wooyoung couldn't help how his voice was shaking so much.

"Wooyoung please. I-I'm not in the right mind right now. Can we talk when this has all calmed?"

"When this has all calmed? When is it going to calm down? San you don't even seem to care."

"I wasn't thinking straight okay? I was- I was drunk. She came over. She kissed me and I don't what happened, it just escalated and I swear I never intended to hurt you like this.", San felt so guilty for the shameless lie he'd made up but really, he wasn't thinking straight.

"It's even worse that you take me for a fool with that bullshit of a lie and maybe I am a fool for trusting you in the first place. Just how long has this been going on for?"

"Woo please-", San reached his hand out but Wooyoung stepped backward.

"How long."

San was silent looking down in shame. Two months. How could he bring himself to say that to Wooyoung. That for two months, he'd been cheating on him, lying to him, deceiving him and making a mockery out him and his trust.

"San if you weren't into me anymore, you could've just said so.", the tears that fell broke San's heart and he just wanted to reach his fingers out and dry them.

"You could've just broken up with me. But this is your best way of telling me? You just made me look stupid for choosing to believe you. I trusted you with every cell in me and this is what I get in return?"

"Wooyoung please. I still feel the same way about you as I did 3 years ago. I meant every word I've ever said to you... none of this- I didn't plan for this to happen."

San tried to approach him but Wooyoung kept retreating.

"I need to go."

"Woo-"

Wooyoung left the room and later on the house making sure to slam the door hard enough for the entire house to shake. The realisation hit San like a rock and he panicked, pulling his hair violently, with no intentions of going bald.