[ 12 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"Someone's seems to be in a good mood", Minghao chortled, following behind Wooyoung who was happily skipping to the car park at around 9pm after work.

"Because I am", he beamed, "Sannie isn't working tomorrow so we can sleep in"

"He isn't but you are"

Wooyoung stopped skipping and turned to face Minghao. He frowned.

"You've just ruined my mood, hyung"

Minghao laughed, ruffling his hair. San had kept to his words after that night, genuinely only going out with Wooyoung. The last time Sooha had the nerve to show up, he could help laughing hysterically at her face when San told her to get lost if she didn't want to third wheel and look more single than she already was.

He stood at the car park, Minghao next to him, as he whipped his phone out of his pocket to call San.

Three calls and no answer.

"Is he okay?", Minghao asked still scrolling through his phone.

"I hope... it's not like him to not pick up my calls. Maybe work is really busy for him today"

Wooyoung tried calling several more times but at some point he was convinced the phone was switched off. With a defeated sigh, he decided on taking the bus. That was until Minghao suggested to drop him off.

"Will it be okay, hyung?"

"Of course it will. Plus I wanna see the beauty of the house you both live in"

"I didn't contribute half a won to buying it", Wooyoung snorted, "it's all sannie"

Minghao guided him to his car, "the nicknames you have for him are adorable"

A slight tint of blush appeared on the younger's cheeks at Minghao's statement. He gave the elder his address and the ride home began. Wooyoung was able to experience Minghao's side profile. He truly was beautiful. The way he leaned back, still managing to focus on the road, with one of his hand on the stirring wheel and the other still holding the coffee he'd been drinking since he'd finished work for the day.

"We're here", Minghao slapped him out of his admiration and pointed to the house, "Very pretty. Suits both your vibe really well"

"Thanks hyung", Wooyoung stepped out of the car.

"Say hello to Sannie for me"