[ 10 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"How was your fuck with Jongho last night?", Wooyoung teased on his way into work the following morning.

"Great actually. He was so rough and yet gentle. I've never seen him like that. I can fill you in on the details if you want", Yeosang answered from the other line.

"You're an actual freak, Yeosang."

"What! You asked!"

"Goodbye yeosang. I'll talk to you after work."

Wooyoung hung up rolling his eyes. He managed to bump into Minghao who gave him a teasing look, wagging his eyebrows at him as he made his way into the lab. Intak and Vernon happened to be the only ones there. He smiled at them genuinely and kept his things in his own locker, putting his lab coat on.

"The day begins", he muttered to himself.

***•_•***

San blinked. He was currently in an utter state of confusion. He didn't even know what to do with himself because Sooha was right there in front of him after a heartfelt, apparent love confession. He tried to register the information. He had thought that this was just another hangout after she claimed she was bored and wanted to see him. But he should've seen it coming with the whole "let's take a walk down the beach and stare at the ocean" act she was pulling.

"I'm sorry- I'm so confused right now- Why all of a sudden? I-Is there like some certain reason-"

"No there isn't.", Sooha interjected, "I've actually liked you for a while now. You were just too blind to realise. And you said you were single so I decided to try my luck"

San's eyes twitched. Maybe lying about being single wasn't the best option.

"Well... I appreciate that you feel that way about me, Sooha, but I can't return the feelings. I purely see you as a friend"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? It's the way I feel"

"You could give me a chance. I just know I could be the perfect one for you. We'd make the perfect couple that everyone wants to be and-"

"Woah woah woah. Calm down. I- This isn't happening. I'm not seeking a relationship. I don't want one. And before you bring it up, no. I am not scared of the media or what people will do, I just simply don't want to be in a relationship"