[ 26 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Wooyoung stood outside the airport to breathe in the fresh warm breeze. He'd completely forgotten that it was barely cold in Australia. For a minute, he stood still not knowing what do with his life. The first time he came here, he lived in a dorm with a few other students. But who was to say he could go back there? New students probably occupied the whole space.

He picked up his cases and decided he'd spend a couple nights at the hotel when he heard his name.

A freckled boy was running up to him, waving vigorously with a smile so bright he could've sworn he needed sunglasses.

"Felix?"

"Wooyoung!", Felix jumped on him, almost throwing him back as he held him still.

"Oh my god I missed you! It's been like- like- years!"

"It's hasn't even been a year Lix but yeah I miss you too.", Wooyoung messed his fluffy blond hair up, "How come you're here? You didn't know I was coming."

"Joongie hyung called like three hours ago. He said that apparently you were all in a rush you forgot to find a place for you to stay when you arrived. And since we're already here, Hyunjin and I might as well take you in."

"Oh Hyunjin's here too?"

"Mhm!", Felix helped him, picking up his bags and belongings, "He's waiting in the car. Excuse his hands. He's been painting for heaven knows how long and won't wash the goddamn paint off his hands. And he gets so concentrated there's almost no stopping him. I had to do a lot of begging to get him to drive me here."

"Oh don't worry.", Wooyoung smiled, "I don't mind."

As Felix had mentioned, Hyunjin was waiting in the car, hands and sleeves an actual painted mess. Nonetheless, he looked genuinely happy to see Wooyoung.

"Wooyoungie hyung!", Hyunjin chirped.

"Don't call me hyung, it makes me feel old.", Wooyoung pouted, watching Hyunjin leave the car to hug the other.

"You're only one year older so you're not necessarily old", Hyunjin reassured him.

Wooyoung almost snorted as he made his way into the comfy seats of the car.

And so began his final study year in Australia.

***•_•***

"Again.", Eden repeated.

San was exhausted. He'd taken the same line over and over again, his voice plain and dull. He wasn't even sure he was going at the right pitch. He opens his mouth to sing but not a sound escaped him.