[ 11 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

Wooyoung's eyes shone as he walked hand in hand with a masked San, ice cream staining the corner of his lips. San, having being haunted by guilt the night before, decided to take him out on a date to a quiet area. He'd woken up staring at the younger's face and couldn't deny looking like a freak. And he knew that a simple date couldn't change the fact that he'd betrayed that trust he'd spent three years building.

They walked into the nearest park, the area almost deserted considering most kids were at school at that hour. It was just a few people walking their dogs or taking the little kids out for a walk and what not. Wooyoung got on the swings, lazily using his feet to swing himself as San stood at the side holding the chains and gently pushing it.

"How's it going with your parents?",Wooyoung randomly asked, staring at the floor.

"Not good. Although my father seems to have a bit of a liking towards you. Especially after last time. My mother... I'm not too sure..."

Wooyoung sighed.

"Don't stress about it. It's not necessarily your fault after all", San reassured him bending over and slipping his mask off for a second to place a soft kiss on Wooyoung's forehead. He smiled stupidly to himself, knowing damn well he'd deny loving the little gestures San did that bad him all flustered.

Their afternoon was a bliss for a while. All before San heard a voice. A dreadful one.

"Santan!"

He shut his eyes in pure irritation as both his and Wooyoung's eyes trailed over to Sooha who was making her way up to San. Wooyoung couldn't help the frown that made its way up his face.

"What're you doing here?", San sighed out, dropping his head to glare at her.

"You don't seem excited to see me", she batted her eyelashes at him, reaching up to cup his face before San slapped her hand away. She frowned. Then smiled again.

"I was just passing by and saw you here and thought I'd join you for a while", she held onto the chain on the swing Wooyoung was sitting on.

"Can you get off please?", she asked Wooyoung, recognising his presence for the first time.

"You can't just ask him to get off he was there before-"

Sooha glared at San and he shut his mouth. Then her eyes went to look at Wooyoung again as her lips curled up in a faked innocent smile. Wooyoung didn't know what he was doing when he actually stood up from the swing and let Sooha take his place. He stood by the side, crossing his arms and thinking of all sorts of ways to cause her to lose a limb just by her being on that swing.