[ 47 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

The waitress placed sixteen dishes on the massive table before leaving. After another concert, the school friends were sitting around a table at a restaurant after getting VIP reserved spots. While some ate quickly the others were only just picking up their forks.

"When are you two going back to Australia?", Jongho asked Felix and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin shrugged, "We went to France for San's concert and the proposal. Then came back here for I.N's concert and it's only been two weeks. There's no way we're leaving so soon."

"You two live there permanently now?", Mingi spoke in a mouthful.

"It's Felix's home.", Hyunjin spoke as if it was nothing, "He protested against it but I don't mind. We come back here every once in a while anyway."

"How cute.", Chan cooed, "Seungmin could never."

Seungmin was offended.

"Excuse me?"

"Min I was-"

"What do you mean I could never? If you wanted to go live there with your kangaroo friends, you could've just told me."

Chan groaned, "Mongmong I was joking."

"Don't call me Mongmong."

Chan looked up to see Seungmin's flushed cheeks. He chortled.

"You're so bad at hiding how flustered you can be."

Seungmin puffed his cheeks out, still frowning. Chan poked his cheeks to irritate him, getting close to his face and making all sort of noises while Seungmin just watched, on the near verge of breaking into laughter.

The other fourteen watched the sight in front of them. Jongho twisted his face.

"This lovey dovey shit is killing me.", Jongho groaned.

"You always speak as if you're not dating someone who's into that lovey dovey shit.", Wooyoung looked at him, unimpressed.

"Not in public at least."

"We're literally at VIP.", Lee know blinked once, "We have an entire room to ourselves."

"Guys let me breathe!", Jongho pouted, "You're making me feel bad!"

"Now he's just guilt tripping us.", Yunho sighed.

"Can I just say...", Hongjoong put his fork down, "I am so happy. So so happy. That you two finally made up."