[ 29 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

*Youngie_21 posted a photo*: "Got a drink with my 6ft person 🤗"

Liked by Mr_Wristband, jongHoE, MATZ1, MATZ2 and 823 others.

San stared at the photo of Wooyoung with the taller male for much longer than intended. They were drinking boba, the taller one with one arm around his shoulder leaning his face into the camera and Wooyoung's short self struggling to fit in the frame.

It annoyed San how cute the two looked together and if he bothered to do more stalking and figured out they were dating he wouldn't be surprised. Because lately, all he'd been doing was literally stalking Wooyoung.

He'd created a fake instagram account and followed Wooyoung's public account knowing damn well he wouldn't accept his request on his private one. And ever since, he made it a habit to keep himself updated on Wooyoung's life.

He took notice of how Wooyoung was constantly in a pet shop and taking walks. And in almost every of his posts, that tall man was somewhere there. If it wasn't him, it was Felix or Hyunjin.

San was beyond jealous. He hadn't seen a proper photo of the male because it was just little photos like the corner of his face or the back of his head or his back generally. But judging from the posts, San knew he was well built and probably had sharp facial features that any guy like Wooyoung could fall for.

San was selfish. He didn't want Wooyoung falling in love with anyone else but him and he hoped that he stayed single before he got back so he could try again.

He knew it was selfish but he really wanted Wooyoung back. Even if it seemed like it was all too late.

San kept scrolling through the photos, his blood continually boiling at how close the two males were to the point he screamed, turned his phone off and went to bed.

He is moving on.

And San felt like with Wooyoung's absence, he was genuinely losing his mind.

Everyday, he was losing his mind.

•~•~•

JjongHoe 🦦

JjongHoe 🦦
San-ah

JjongHoe 🦦
Yeosang and I got into a fight

JjongHoe 🦦
I won't be able to hang out for
a while. I'm so sorry

Kitkat 🐱
It's okay. I hope everything
gets better between you too