[ 41 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"Dead as in he got caught or dead as in dead dead?", Wooyoung hastily followed behind San as they made their way to the station.

"I'm guessing dead dead. Mingi said they just found his body at some old cabin."

"That's scary..."

They both made their way to the room where the rest of his friends were already waiting with Ho-seok.

"San, Wooyoung.", Seonghwa stood up quickly.

"What happened?"

"We found him lying lifeless in a cabin on like the far sides of Seoul.", Ho-Seok explained, "We did some autopsy and looked into it. No doubt it was suicide. He overdosed on Fluoxetine tablets. Those were the only things we found around his body. But we were able to track his home and noticed that a lot of things did in-fact have something to do with Wooyoung's and San's attempted murder."

It was an awful lot of information to take in.

"Why would Heeseung overdose on Antidepressants?", Wooyoung asked.

"Is it bad that I didn't even know those were antidepressants?", Mingi rose a brow.

"He's a medical student.", Jongho rolled his eyes.

"And the medics looked into his medical history. Unfortunately it isn't in our place to share that with you. Even if he's dead, it remains confidential. We really couldn't get ahold of his parents-"

"Heeseung didn't have parents.", Wooyoung looked at the detective.

"... he did. Biological parents. And so far, they're proven to still be alive."

"But he told me he'd always been an orphan. Apparently he was better off as an orphan."

Ho-seok sighed, "I believe there is something he would've wanted Wooyoung to see at some point."

Wooyoung was confused.

"He kept some sort of diary. We found it after searching his home during our investigation. We didn't read the content but the first page was enough to let us know that you were the only person he trusted with it. If you would come with me..."

Wooyoung glanced at his friends before leaving them and following behind Ho-seok. He led him to one of the rooms, unlinked a drawer and pulled out an old book, handing it over to Wooyoung.