[ 39 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"I've got one arm. I can feed myself.", San told Wooyoung in an attempt to get his hands back on the fork.

"No you can't. Pasta should be eaten with respect. Say "ahhh""

"Absolutely not."

"I'll rake the fork through your mouth if I have to."

San glared at the younger before giving up and opening his mouth in embarrassment.

"Here comes the choo choo train.", Wooyoung taunted forcing the pasta into his mouth.

"Pretty sure you're either trying to humiliate me or give me a sore mouth."

"You're not wrong."

"For which one?"

"Both."

Wooyoung taunted San for nearly thirty minutes while trying to feed him. Eventually San got fed up of eating and Wooyoung did himself the favours of finishing it. He went to the bin to discard the plastic when he remembered the investigation to find out the person who shot San.

"Sannie?"

"Hm?"

"The police are investigating the people who shot you. They were asking me about it but I could only give them so little. How did you even know about them coming for me in the first place?"

"Someone left a note. It was odd. And it was a three day warning. I don't know it suddenly clicked in my head last minute."

Wooyoung hummed, returning back to San and moving his tray away.

"Do you still have the note?"

"It's at home. I left it on the dining table before I left and- shit! My car! It got damaged."

"Oh... I can buy you a new one-"

"No you're not."

"I can't tell if you're saying that out of courtesy or because you don't think I'm rich enough."

San chortled, "it's out of courtesy, Young-ah... when I'm fit enough to leave this place, can we go to the hospital garden? Just so we can have a nice talk."

"Nice talk sounds like you want to discuss the past year."

"Well... that too. That is, if you want."