[ 5 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

They hadn't even made it past the door before San indulged Wooyoung in a heated make out, struggling to lock the door. It had started back at the hill when Wooyoung kissed San's neck, which resulted in his hands flying to his waist, holding them securely while the younger trailed open mouthed kisses down his neck. San suddenly felt a flame in him. He was overcome by lust but controlled himself. He drove them home. They arrived a bit quicker than when they'd left for obvious reasons.

Flash forward, Wooyoung was straddling San on the couch, lips never separating, lewd sounds filling the living room as San hand slipped into Wooyoung's shirt, feeling his chest and slender fingers sliding its way up and down his sides. Wooyoung's fingers were delicately kneaded in San's hair, gently tugging it from time to time. Their tongues danced over each other, fighting for some sort of dominance, which San won. He searched every corner, constantly sucking on Wooyoung's and swallowing every mewls he let out.

"Young-ah", San whispered when he sadly tore his lips away at which Wooyoung whined at.

Wooyoung hummed in response, desperate to feel those warm lips on his again.

"Have you ever riden a thigh before?"

The question seemed to snap Wooyoung out of it. He stared wide eyed, slowly shaking his head.

San let out a low chuckle, pulling him closer and whispering in his ears, "Ride my thigh"

Wooyoung's cheeks burnt. San could be the first person he'd ever tried this on. He pushed himself off San's chest, hands holding his shoulders for support. He rocked himself forwards and backwards slowly as if experimenting and it sent some shock up his spine. Fuck that felt good. He repeated the same movement, a soft moan leaving his lips. San had a hand behind his back, aiding him and pulling rocking him. He could feel the younger's hardened member against his thigh. Wooyoung eventually fell forward, face in the crook of San's neck. He quickened his pace, wanting to feel more of that friction.

"You're doing so well baby", San whispered in his ear in such a low, deep voice that went straight to Wooyoung's dick and caused butterflies to swarm at the pit of his stomach. The arousal was becoming so much and Wooyoung thought he was going to cry from the overstimulation. San seemed to notice him slow down because he took over the job, hand under the younger's shirt on his back and rocked him forward and backward. He heard a silent sob accompanied with a choked moan. San smiled to himself proud to have such an effect. He sped up his movement, noticing the small wet patch that was starting to form over Wooyoung's trousers.
Wooyoung was gripping the broad shoulders tighter while San handled his small frame.

"Sannie...", Wooyoung whispered against his neck.

"Yes baby?", his hands didn't stop and Wooyoung found it hard to speak. He turned into a whiny child when San stopped all together. He looked up at him, most likely ready to complain when San stood up with him between his arms. Wooyoung's legs unconsciously wrapped around San's torso, his dick painfully hard and throbbing.