[ 40 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"CHOI SAN!", Hongjoong was barging in through San's room in the hospital with Wooyoung helping him pack up his things because this was the day he was being discharged.

"Can you like- not barge into the room, screaming?"

"SAN! YOU'RE ALL OVER THE NEWS! YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WOOYOUNG WAS LEAKED. AND HIS FACE IS 100% VISIBLE THIS TIME. WHEN I SAY THERE ARE FANS WAITING OUT THERE I MEAN AN ANGRY MOB OF FANS. NOT JUST ONE OR TWO! I'M TALKING LIKE-LIKE 500!"

"You're exaggerating.", San sighed.

"See for yourself.", Hongjoong pulled the curtains of the room and San walked to the window. His jaw was on the floor. Piles of car lined outside the hospital with reporters and cameraman along with fans waiting outside for him.

He spotted a black van which he recognised belonged to his CEO. He was done for.

He turned back to Hongjoong.

"When your relationship with Seonghwa got leaked, was it this bad?"

"... almost. And I also got kicked out of the company. Your big boss is waiting for you."

Wooyoung stood watching the whole scene, head switching from Hongjoong to San.

"What do we do?", his voice came out suddenly.

"Nothing.", San sighed, "I'll just have to face them."

Hongjoong sniggered earning a questioning look from Wooyoung and San, "Not in this state you won't. The doctors are planning to keep you here for longer."

"WHAT?!", the pair screeched.

"There is no way you're surviving those people when you step out. You might actually get crushed. Mind you, half of them are pissed."

"Of what? Me being in a relationship?"

"San you've been in the industry for three years. You should know what it's like now."

"Why can't the company sue people who try to hurt their artists?"

"Beats me."

San groaned, moving away from the window and falling back on his bed.

"Hyung."

Hongjoong turned to him.

"When I get kicked out... I'm gonna need KQ to take me in."