[ 31 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"Babe. Can we talk please?"

"Yeosang?", Wooyoung called.

"I'm on the phone with Wooyoung."

"Please, Yeosang."

"Wooyoung?"

"Hm?"

"I'll talk to you later. Good luck with Mingyu."

"Yeah bye bye"

Yeosang put his phone down and looked at Jongho who had his hands in front of him, face down.

"I'm sorry for calling you annoying.", Jongho whispered quietly, "It came out wrong. I was just angry because I felt like you were controlling who I was and wasn't talking to. I shouldn't have lied to you about hanging out with San but I thought you'd react badly and get all mad at me again so I just made excuses. I should've been more considerate of your feelings. I'm really sorry."

Yeosang blinked, his mouth shaped in an O before he stood up and made his way towards Jongho. He took the 3cm taller male in his arms barely managing to wrap his arms around properly. Jongho was buff after all.

"I wasn't that ANGRY at you. I mean I was but not that much. I was just upset. And I'm sorry for seeming like a controlling person. Now that I think about it, an outsider might actually think I'm controlling. If you're still friends with San, then that's fine. I have no control or power over that. I'll try to keep my personal hatred towards him to myself from now on rather than inflicting that opinion on you.", Yeosang leaned back smiling at him.

"Seriously? You're not mad at me?"

Yeosang scoffed, "Let's be for real here. How long do you think I can actually, physically and emotionally stay away from you?"

"I don't know? Uh- 2 days?-"

"You're awfully wrong for someone who's been my boyfriend for three years."

"So is it longer-"

"No. No Jongho.", Yeosang sighed in defeat, "It'll be much more shorter. Way shorter. In fact I'm shocked you haven't gotten pissed at how clingy I am."

"You're not clingy.", Jongho told him in an innocent voice.

"To you I'm not. If I did what I did with you to Wooyoung he'd have knocked my ass out by now."