[ 16 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

San knew everyone had found out and there were a couple reasons why:

1 - Yeosang had blocked him on pretty much everything.

2 - Seonghwa had been calling and texting him demanding an explanation in an oddly non-judgemental, comforting way.

3 - Yunho was way too awkward when texting. Less bubbly than he usually was. The reasons were obvious.

4 - Mingi had a disappointed look on his face when they'd run into each other at the gym.

5 - Hongjoong texted him once with the message, "I know you need someone to talk to. I'm open to listen to you, San. What you did was wrong but I want to hear your side of the story."

6 - Jongho had also blocked him but eventually found out Yeosang had been the one who did it out of pure fury and anger.

The reasons lying before him were crazy. And he wasn't surprised. In fact he felt like he deserved it. Amidst all these, his parents were still going. Sooha seemed to have calmed down for a while. Maybe because what she wished for had been granted.

San's heart ached as he sat at the edge of the bed, where Wooyoung's body would've have once been, cuddling him there. His knees were held close to his chest as he poured his heart out. It'd only been a few days and he couldn't bear it all.

For one, he felt like a liar for having lied to the man he loved or thought he did. He also felt abandoned, as if no one remembered him. As if, Wooyoung suddenly became the centre of attention. But who was he to complain? He was caught in the act of cheating. He felt ignored and misunderstood. No one knew his side of the story. Then again, he felt like that was on him. After all he never told anyone asides Seonghwa. And even when Seonghwa had advised him to speak about it, he procrastinated till it was too late. And all because he was scared.

In those couple days, he almost got so pissed at Wooyoung, with the thought that he'd just overreacted and left to tell everyone else, as if he was seeking attention.

But San knew more than anyone. Wooyoung would never disgrace others for his own benefit, regardless of what they did to him. So if everyone found out, San knew it was because just like him, Wooyoung cried till his head ached, eyes stung, breath became shallow and life sucked out of him. Perhaps he told his best friend. And maybe among the friend group, the message began to spread around.

He saw the screen of his phone brighten up with Haneul's contact show up on the screen. He weakly reached out and grabbed the phone, answering the call.