[ 45 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"San-ah", Wooyoung drawled, "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me.", San led a blindfolded Wooyoung to a quiet place. When he arrived the took the blindfold off.

Wooyoung gasped in awe. It was a peaceful spot, decorated with flowers and fairy lights. The stars were visible in this area and the breeze was refreshing.

Then there was a soft melody. It sounded awfully familiar to the one San had written for him. He looked at San.

"Where's that coming from?"

"We'll never know."

San took his hands and stood him in the centre of a flower circle. Wooyoung looked around him and then up at San.

"San what's going on?"

San placed his forehead against Wooyoung's.

"Young-ah... You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love everything about you. I love your kind heart, I love how caring and loving you are, I love how compassionate you are. I love your eyes, your nose, the mole under your eye, the one on your lip", San kissed the mole under his eye causing him to giggle.

"I don't know what I would do with myself if you aren't here with me. I've grown to love you in every way possible. When we're on good terms and when we're on bad terms. When we're far apart, in different parts of the world or when we're together. I love you with my being and need you here with me till the very end. Wooyoung...", San breathed out, took a box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

Wooyoung's body froze, the melody from before getting louder. Wooyoung's heart was beating against his chest, to the point he was certain San heard it.

"Will you marry me?"

Wooyoung's lips quivered and for some reason he couldn't even produce an answer. So he just nodded his head and brought his hand out for San to slide the gold ring into his finger. Wooyoung stared at it in awe, the light reflecting beautifully on it.

He cried. The ring fitted so perfectly. San picked him up and twirled him around, before placing him gently on the floor and hugging him.

Wooyoung sobbed into his neck, on his toes while San held his waist for support and kissed his hair tenderly.

"Young-ah.", San chuckled, "You're meant to be happy."

Wooyoung hiccuped, "I am happy. These are tears of joy."

Wooyoung pulled back and looked at the ring again, "San-ah, it's so beautiful."