From Chuuya-kun to Dazai-san

Highschool Au (Inspired by anime, Horimiya, most events are from the anime, some are improvised)

In this Au, Akutagawa is Chuuya's little brother and homosexuality is normal.

"Ring!"

The morning classes were over, Chuuya and his friend, Tachihara, was hanging out in class before going home.

--Dazai POV--

Time to go back home. I packed up my bag and stood up, ready to leave this place. I heard something fell. I looked down, it was a pen, it probably fell off that popular redhead's bag. I walked towards it and picked it up, I turned to him and said,

"Chuuya, your pen." 

His friend and him turned to look at me.

"Oh...uh thanks?" He said as he took the pen from my hand. His hands are soft and warm... wait. What are you thinking Dazai. You haven't even met him. I turned to the door and walked out.

--Chuuya POV--

I took the pen from him. I asked Tachihara what was up with him, he said his name was Dazai Osamu. Hmm...Dazai huh.

"Chuuya, wanna go karaoke?" Tachihara asked.

"Ah, no thank you." I looked at my watch. It's four already?! I must pick up Akutagawa from his school. I ran out of the school hurriedly as I rushed to Aku's elementary. 

Aku was already at the gate waiting for me. 

"I'm sorry I was so late, Aku." I scratched my head sheepishly.

"It's fine." He spoke to me. Why is he so cutee. 

I was walking when he suddenly stopped and said,

"Chuuya...can I play with Atsushi there?" He pointed to a boy. I nodded my head and said," You better come home on time."

I reached home. I suddenly received a call from Ane-san (My mother) while Kyouka (My little sister) was running towards me.

"Ane-san? You're not gonna come back today? Oh...alright. It's fine, I can take care of them."

There was a ring from the doorbell. I opened it to see a bleeding Aku?! I quickly took some tissues and calmed the bleeding. The I heard a voice,

"Uhm...so I'll leave I guess?"

"Ah!" I didn't even see him! " Y-You can come in!" 

We both sat at the dining table. The boy started, 

" It must be hard taking care of two kids while your  mother isn't home most of the time." 

"Oh, it's nothing."

"I didn't know you had another sibling though Chuuya."

"Ha Well I-......How- do you know my name?!" 

"Oh, you're Chuuya right? At the highschool near here? Class 1-b?" He said.

"H-Have I seen you before?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I'm Dazai, from your class."

{The next day}--Thrid person POV--

Chuuya was traumatised as he looked at the brunette sitting at the back corner.

A...Are they really the same person...where are his piercings...

"Ch-Chuuya? Are you okay?" Tachihara tapped the redhead on the shoulder.

"He looks nothing like..." Chuuya buried his head under his arms.

"Ring!"

The morning classes ended finally. Tachihara went to get something and Chuuya found this opportunity to approach Dazai.