When we met at the ferris wheel

"What? I don't want to sit with a stranger!" The ginger told his older sister.

"But Chuuya, Kyouka-chan needs to sit with me. And plus, it's fine, you could talk with the person, get to know more people you know?" Chuuya's older sister took his younger sister, Kyouka's hand.

"Tch." Chuuya knew he couldn't argue with Koyou so he just kept quiet.

It was their turn to go on the giant ferris wheel. Koyou and Kyouka had went into one cart together while Chuuya had went into a separate one. A brunette had went into the same one with Chuuya.

The two were looking at the view when the brunette suddenly said,

"Aww, if only I could jump off."

Chuuya froze. He responded,

"W-What?"

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" The brunette looked at the ginger.

When the two made eye contact, Chuuya's face turned red, he quickly looked away.

"My name's Dazai, what about you?"

"Ch-Chuuya."

"You have a pretty name."

Was he flirting? Chuuya thought.

"Uhm. Thanks? How old are you by the way?" 

"22. You?"

"Oh, same."

They paused for a while when Dazai started again,

"Do you have a job?"

"No...I'm tryna look for one actually." Chuuya scratched the back of his head.

"Same." Dazai smiled. then continued," Is it your first time going here?"

"Yeah, it's not bad honestly."

"Nice, I come here every weekend." Dazai paused for a while then asked, "Did you come here with your family?"

"Mhm, with my elder and younger sisters, they're just on top of us."

"Nice. I lost my only family a few weeks earlier this year...it was my uncle" Dazai said as he started to shed a tear. ( I feel like it's disrespectful saying this but...that sentence is giving me Peter Parker and Uncle Ben vibes)

"Oh...I'm sorry..."

"You don't need to be. Oh, look! We're getting to the very top.!" Dazai said excitedly as he turned to the window, Chuuya doing the same.

"Woah, the moon is so pretty tonight." Chuuya said as he pointed to the round, glowing sphere in the dark sky. "It is really bright today." Dazai agreed.

At last, the ferris wheel came to a stop. Chuuya walked out and ran to his two sisters. "Did you have fun?" He bent down to Kyouka's level. The young girl nodded while she held her bunny plushie that she got from a game that her brother won.

Chuuya turned behind. Dazai was smiling at the ginger, his hands in his pockets. He then waved and walked away.

"I told you that you would meet people if you interact with them, Aren't I right?" Koyou smiled.

{Next week}

"Chuuya? Where are you going?" Koyou asked as she saw her brother wearing his shoes, ready to go out somewhere.

"Going to the carnival again. Bye!" 

"E-Eh?" Koyou was left confused in the living room.

[At the carnival]