Leaving me ver.2

"Mmm...You're not going to leave me, right?" the brunette said, burying his face into my bare shoulder while his arms curled around my waist.

"Of course not. I wouldn't have anywhere else to go to anyway." I replied.

He giggled softly, "Good. Cause if you did, I would never forgiven you." 

"Were you going to hunt me down and make sure I die in front of you if I did leave?"

"Perhaps."

I scoffed, "Crazy bastard."

"Your crazy bastard~"

"Oh-"

Knock knock knock

I quickly ran in front of the door and signalled the brunette to hide. He shook his head. Hah? Why was he acting stubborn like this?! 

"Who is it?" He called out. Hey! Don't steal my line!

"Uhm...Boss asked you to join me for a mission?...Also...why is Dazai-san with you, Chuuya-san?" The voice from outside replied, ah, it was the emotionless kid.

"Tch, he just strolled in here like it was nothing." I opened the door, turning into my usual annoyed appearance. "Anyways, get out of here, stupid Dazai."

"Oh right, uhm, boss also said that Dazai was going on a mission with the red hair guy, to meet boss's old friend."

"I never knew he had friends." Dazai muttered, then spoke in his normal voice again, "Okay, fine." 

I crossed my arms and looked at him, "Okay, please leave now." Dazai replied in his infuriating whiny voice, "Fineee...you're so mean chibi..." Then stood up and left.

I should really stop thinking about the mackerel, I miss him already.

"Chuuya-san? Shall...we go now?" the boy snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y-Yeah...let's go."

~

"I recommend that you join them."

"What?"

"What?"

"I said, I think you should join the detective agency. It'll be a much better place for you."

"I don't mind."

"......But...

At that moment, my mind went blank, nothing can stop me from getting away from that hell, no-one.

Okay."

~

Hmph...when is that mackerel gonna come back?...He'd usually be super fast. Might as well call him.

"Call declined."

What the fuck? Is he doing this on purpose? Ohoho, you can't tease me like this.

I went to look for his contact, wait, didn't I pin him? Nevermind, lemme just find him. Wait, what? Why wasn't he in my contacts? No way he guessed the password for my phone. Ugh, I need to go through the hassle of asking boss...wish me luck.

Knock knock

"Enter."

I walked in, maybe I shouldn't have made this decision, oh well.

"Ah Chuuya-kun, just in time. I wanted to ask...have you seen Dazai-kun anywhere?"

What? The boss is also looking for him?

"U-Uh...I'm actually looking for him too, have you called him?"

"No, it seems like he blocked me, and most likely you, too."

What?

"You may check." He continued.

No way, he would never. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket, no fucking way. 

Boss then cleared his throat, "This is most definitely not his doing, he would never. Unless...he decided to ditch us."

Nope. No way, this is just some silly prank of his again. He would never. Haha, very funny mackerel. There is no fucking way I'll ever believe this...

[Time skip]

-Third person-

"Hey, Dazai-san, what was your past job?" Atsushi asked, turning to the brunette.

"Ah...my past job? Well...that is for me to know, any for you to find out!" The brunette grinned, lying upside down on the sofa.

"Huu~...Oh, I remember that we have a mission with the port mafia again. I heard that one of the people we're gonna work with is a super powerful person from a duo called...Double Black?"

D-Double Black...

"Dazai-san? You there?"

"H-Huh? O-Oh yeah, he's super, super powerful." The brunette chuckled awkwardly.

"So, I don't know whether I should be scared or excited, hehe..." 

"Definitely scared."

"You know him, Dazai-san?"

"Y-...Yeah."

"Phew, what is he like?"

"You'll see for yourself~"

[]

Tch, when are the fuckers gonna be here.

"U-Uhm...e-excuse me, are you...uh...N-Nakahara Chuuya-san?" Atsushi fearfully approached the ginger.

"...Dazai, you better fucking come out right now." the ginger's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"You're still your old self~~" Dazai teased as he appeared behind Atsushi.

"After this mission, send the weretiger home and we'll have a talk. Something we've never had in a long time." Dazai could tell he was mad, like he was about to destroy the entirety of Yokohama. (u r my special)

"Still a drama queen I see~"

"Shut the fuck-"

"C-Can we start the mission now?..." 

---

"U-Uhm, be safe, Dazai-san! I'll be going now." Atsushi scurried away after the mission successfully ended.

I turned to Chuuya. "So~?"

"Don't 'So~?' me. You know exactly what I fucking wanted to talk to you about."

"I never thought you'd miss me that much, honestly~"

"I said that I'd never leave you...I should've asked you that."

"...Stop being so dramatic-" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not! I hope you fucking die! I never should've trusted you! Fuck you! Ugh! Get your disgusting face-"

I pinned him onto the wall. Getting closer to his body as each second passed by. "Stop crying, chibi~" I whispered into his ear. 

-Chuuya-

Damn it, the heat from his breath was making my face heat up.

"Aww...Getting nervous now, Chibi?"

"Shut up..."

"I didn't leave you...I had no choice, y'know?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was forced..."

"Tch...why didn't you tell me that in the beginning then? Ugh...why did you block me?"

"The detective agency threw away my phone."

"I thought you left me willingly. Thank god, I want you back."

I snickered.

Yes, adore me like how you did with your little Osamu, Nakahara Chuuya-kun.