He's a criminal

"Chuuya! We have an order from table 9!"

I heard someone call my name. I quickly replied. "Okay! I'm on it!"  I ran out of the kitchen, and straight to table 9.

My name is Nakahara Chuuya and I have a part-time job as a waiter, I am 19 years old. (Why do I always have this shitty intro-)

 Phew! Finally, my shift is over, and it's almost eleven. I have to make dinner. I took a bus back home and I quickly made my dinner. By the time I finished, it was already twelve.

"Fuck!"

I immediately woke up and rushed to the living room.

"Who-Who are you!?" I grabbed a bat.

The hooded man turned to me, he had bandages on his arms, a lot of them. I quickly took out my phone to snap a picture of him. All of a sudden he appeared in front of me, my phone was in his hand and mine were clasped together from his other free hand. I was pushed on the wall, the distance between me and the thief was the opposite of far.

"I want you to sleep, dear, not look at my handsome photo while on your bed."

I blushed, why the fuck am I blushing for a thief?!

"G-Get off me you sick fucker!"

"Heh, you're a cute ginger."

"I'm a boy, dumbass! Get off!"

"I know that, it doesn't mean I still can't fall for you." 

"Get-"

I felt my consciousness fading, he knocked me out with just one hit. I fell to the ground with a thud.

{7.00 a.m.}

I woke up on the cold floor this morning. Thank goodness I didn't need to go to work or go to school today. I decided to go to the police station to catch that filthy bastard.

"What does he look like, sir?"

"He's a brunette, slightly curled hair, brown eyes, oh yeah, and bandages, a lot of them."

The policeman sighed. "Dazai, Dazai, Dazai. He's nineteen, came here once when he was thirteen because he fatally beaten up a boy in his class."

My eyes widened. Fatally? I feel sorry for that boy. 

--Third Person POV--

Dazai was casually walking along the streets, when a man dressed in a dark blue uniform had came up to him.

"Hello, again, Dazai-kun, you have been sentenced to jail for three years."

"Hmm? Why?"

"Burglary."

Dazai paused, then started laughing. That little ginger, he thought.

"Okay! Take me in!" He smiled, reaching for the handcuffs.

The policeman was confused, only a psychopath would turn himself in, but he didn't question it.

{Two years later}

Chuuya decided to visit Dazai.

"Dazai-kun, you have a guest."

Dazai looked at the policeman outside his cell. He opened the cell brought the brunette to meet the guest.

Dazai's eyes widened when he saw the guest. The guest looked at him and smirked.  

"Don't ask why I wanted to visit you, Dazai."

Dazai chuckled. "My name sounds so nice when it's said by you."

"Pfft, your name is pathetic compared to mine."