I can't leave you

Dazai and Chuuya despised each other since middle school, They kept teasing each other. They were famous for their hatred to each other and they were neighbours. Now, they are in their last years of college and were leaving soon, Chuuya wanted to go to the highest paying business in all of Yokohama, what he didn't know was that the CEO of that company was Dazai's "father".

"Hey Chibi, have you grown at least and inch already?" Dazai said, walking out of the door and seeing Chuuya.

"Have you became a full mummy yet?"

"That was the worst insult I've ever heard in my life."

"Shut up. Tell that to yourself."

"Tell myself to shut up?"

"Actually, yeah."

"Ughhh I can't wait for the year to end, I don't want to see your face again."

"Fuck off."

Those were the days.

{A few years later} --Chuuya POV--

I finally finished college and I'm 22, I'm currently going to get a job.(hopefully) But, something in my chest wants me to go back to that college. I'll just ignore it, it'll probably go away.

I knocked the door thrice when I heard a "come in" from inside the door. As I opened the door, someone walked pass me, it was a brunette, I couldn't see properly as he walked too fast but I suddenly thought of the shitty mackerel-

Snap out of it, Chuuya! Forget about him, he never cared about you anyways.

"Nakahara Chuuya was it?"

"Y-Yeah."

...

"Thank you!" I walked out of the door. Oh my god!! I got the job! I was gonna start work tomorrow.

I walked to my apartment and glanced at the door beside mind. I wonder where he is now...

{The next day}

I walked out the door and to the elevator. I stepped in and pressed the close button.

"Hold on! Hold the door!"

I suddenly heard someone yelling, I quickly pressed the open button.

"Phew, thanks-"

"MACKEREL?!" I screamed.

He looked up at me.

"Chibi? You grew your hair..."

"What, are you gonna say im ugly?"

"No, you look nice." he smiled at me, I turned red.

"H-Huh?"

"Just kidding~"

"Y-YOU- Ugh."

Just then, we reached the ground floor.

"So where do you work?"

He followed me out.

"Ha, I ain't gonna tell you, but it pays a lot." I said proudly.

He chuckled. "Okay? I bet it doesn't pay as much as mine. Anyways, bye." I saw him went into a car. Through the window, I saw him grinning at me. I feel like something changed in him.

After I took the subway to work, Mori, the CEO of the company introduced me to everyone, I felt very welcomed. While some people went to get to know me, I felt really welcomed.

"Chuuya-kun. Can you come into the office for a little while please?" Boss asked me.

I followed him to the office.