"Chuuya, honey~" (mini story)

I kinda miss writing alr...

"Chuuya, honey~!!!" A loud voice came from the other end of the hallway.

Everybody looked at Chuuya. 

His face was heating up as his eyebrows twitch while the voice came closer and closer.

"Honey~~ Chuuya darling, aren't you gonna answer m-" Chuuya punched the face of the brunette, making him fall on the floor as he yelled,

"SHUT UP DUMBASS DAZAI!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT?!"

"Hehe~ But you are my honey, Chuuya~~" 

"UGH."

~

Dazai and Chuuya had been childhood friends every since preschool, as they grew closer and closer, Dazai started picking up a habit of calling Chuuya 'honey' or 'darling', Chuuya definitely did not the little nicknames.

~

Day after day, the same thing would be heard at the hallway-

"CHUUYA HONEY~~~"

Day.

"My darling Chuuu~ya~~"

After.

"Chu-Chuuya honey~~"

Day.

"Darlinggg~~"

~...~

"E-Excuse me Chuuya-senpai..."

"Hmn?" Chuuya turned around, meeting a brunette about the same height as him, "Oh...Whats up?"

"I...I am Himiko, a first year, I actually want to tell you something..."

"Oh, uh, yes?" Chuuya knew what was coming.

"I...I actually kinda like you...and...I wanna ask, are you and that st-stupid Dazai dating?"

"H-Huh? Oh, well-"

"We are, is that a problem, Himiko-chan?"

A hand was put around the ginger's waist and was swept into the bandaged brunette's arms.

"Ch-Chuuya-senpai...? Y-You guys a-are dating...?"

"Uh- W-Well...Y-"

A kiss interrupted the ginger's words. "Your Chuuya-senpai is actually my honey y'know?"

"A-Ah...o-okay...s-s-sorry..." the girl nervously excused herself.

The ginger hit Dazai's head, "Look what you did to the poor girl."

"Hehe, sorry darling~..."

Guys...I'm not as interested in skk than I was before, can you guys recommend me some ships to write about? It must be from an anime tho, I may not watch so I can't pick it.