Innocent or not (Mini story)

Chuuya was at the alleyway, removing his gloves when suddenly, Dazai, jumped on him and hugged him.

"You did so well Chibi!" And he gave the ginger a kiss on the forehead. They both see each other as boyfriends even though they just met not long ago.

"Thanks Mackerel." Chuuya had gave Dazai a weird nickname as well.

"So, what d'you say we go-"

There was a gun shot sound.

Dazai was. bleeding, a lot. Chuuya widened his eyes at the sight, tears started flowing down his cheeks as the brunette fell onto the floor with a thud.

"D-Da-DAZAI!" Chuuya kneeled down and tried to support the brunette up. Blood was driping out of his mouth as he made a half smile.

"D-Don't worry about me...Chibi...the police are here, leave me...If you're safe, I'll be safe."

"NO! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU DAZAI! JUST...PULL YOURSELF UP! Please..."

One police office had grabbed Chuuya and brought him to the police station.

[At the police station]

"LET GO OF ME!" Chuuya was screaming at the policeman who was trying to calm him down.

A pink-haired lady walked in. Chuuya saw her and stopped shouting.

"Chuuya, my dear, I'm so glad I called the police on you." The lady cupped the ginger's face. Chuuya slapped her hand out of the way when he heard the sentence.

"Why..."

"Chuuya? That man has manipulated you to do crimes, you're innocent."

"NO! I agreed to do those crimes with him, if it was anyone's fault, IT WAS MINE!" Chuuya said as he stomped away.

{A few years later}

Chuuya was walking down the pavement when he got "kidnapped" by someone. He woke up, he was sitting on a chair, when two people walked in. They turned to the ginger.

"Dazai-san!! The person you brought woke up already!" the one with the purple and yellow eyes  said

"Dazai?" Chuuya mumbled. He turned behind.

"Dazai!" Chuuya said as he ran to hug the brunette with tears in his eyes.

"Chuuya."

Okay, Okay, my stories aren't the best, they're just "I love you but we got separated and met again" kind of stories

If you're curious, the two(guess who) saved Dazai from the police and treated Dazai as he was just shot beside the kidney and broke the bone.