Leaving me

"And then, he just- falls onto the ground, like, how stupid is that?!"

"Very."

"Yeah, and the-...and....then..."

"Chuuya-san? Are you alright?"

"Perfectly fine! I'm going to find a random mission to do 'cause I'm bored now."

Akutagawa watched the ginger walked away, he thought, Chuuya-san is acting differently today.

Knock knock

"Come in."

"Good morning, boss, I came here to ask for a favour."

"What is it, Chuuya-kun?"

"If you will allow me to go to the agency to get some information for our future collaborations, I will be satisfied."

"And why do you want to do that?"

"I'll invite Dazai to the mafia again, he may listen to me."

"I guess that's true, fine, but come back soon, I have a mission for you later."

"Thank you, of course."

[Armed detective agency]

Knock knock

"Hello-"

The grey haired boy stepped back when he saw the frowning face of the ginger in front of him.

"I'm here to see Dazai, boss' orders."

"Why do you-"

"It's fine Atsushi, I'll be fine." Dazai stood up from the sofa and walked out the door, shutting it.

"What do you need, chibi-"

Dazai widened his eyes, Chuuya coming here just to kiss him?

After the two broke from the kiss, Chuuya hugged the brunette.

"Ah~! I've missed you so much~"

"Chibi? Are you alright?"

"Why is everybody asking me that? Of course I'm okay, but with you, I think I'm going crazy~"

"S-So, what do you want to ask me?"

"Can you pleaseeee join the mafia again? Pleasee? I feel so lonely without you."

"We see each other after work every single day, chibi, are you sure you're okay?"

"B-But..."

Chuuya started sobbing, he was acting very weird today.

"H-Hey, chibi...you want me to join the mafia again?"

Dazai kneeled down to Chuuya.

"M-Mhm..." Chuuya nodded, sniffing up his mucus every once in a while.

"I-I'll visit the mafia the day after tomorrow alright?"

"F-Fine...I love you, Dazai!" Chuuya brushed his lips against the brunette's and walked away.

Dazai watches the ginger walked away, then goes back to the agency.

Suddenly, Dazai's phone rang, he picked it up.

"One more thing love, can you give me some info for future missions with the agency? I promised boss for that." 

Chuuya.

Dazai sighed before he replied.

{A few hours later}

As Chuuya was going back to the mafia headquarters on his motorcycle, he spotted Dazai with a blonde wearing glasses. Chuuya narrowed his eyes as the two made contact.

I need to get them out of my- our way.

{That evening}

"Love, do you love me?" Chuuya looked to Dazai laying on the bed.

"Wh-Of course I love you, why did I marry you if I didn't?"

"You have a close relationship with your colleagues. I don't like it."

"Chuuya, you've never cared about that before, why are you suddenly acting like this now?"

"You know what? Let's ignore whatever I said," Chuuya walked to Dazai and laid beside him, "Let's go to sleep, goodnight Dazai."

"Mm, sure."

{The next day}

Dazai opened his eyes. Chuuya wasn't beside him. He looked to the clock beside the bed. 

10.00a.m.?!

Dazai quickly ran to the bathroom and got ready to go to work.

[Armed detective agency]

As Dazai ran in the door, the cafe lady worriedly looked at him.

"Dazai-sama, someone broke into the agency and had a knife."

After hearing those words, Dazai ran to the elevator, and went into the agency.

...

"Chuu...ya?"

The ginger maniacally staring at the agency members turned to Dazai, he looked at him softening his eyes.

"D-Dazai...I-"

"DAZAI, DID YOU BETRAY US? WHAT RELATIONSHIP DO YOU HAVE WITH THIS GUY!?"

"Dazai, I can explain-"

"Chuuya. Out."

"Just hear me out-"

"Out. Now."

Chuuya went out.

"Sorry, he's still hungover." Dazai turned to the door to talk to the ginger.

---

"Chuuya, what is wrong with you?!"

"I-They were getting in my- our way!"

"C'mon Chuuya, you're not going to work today."

"Huh?"

"I'll ask boss for a half day. Go reflect on your actions and why you are like this."

Chuuya left as Dazai went back through the door.

"Who was that, Dazai-san?"

"A friend. Sorry for making you guys-"

"Forget about that, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO LATE DAZAI?!"

Dazai chuckled sheepishly. "My friend just now set my alarm clock a few hours later so that he could come here."

"You're lucky that's a valid reason."

"Heehee~"

As the others started to do their work again, Dazai walked to Ranpo, the only person who knew Dazai's husband was Chuuya.

"What's wrong with him?" Dazai whispered.

"Oh fancy hat? An ability user may have caused him to be obsessed with you or cupid happened to pass by, I'm not sure."

[Dazai and Chuuya's apartment]

"Chuu, I'm home."

Chuuya didn't make a sound.

"Chuu? Look, I'm sorry for-"

A pair of arms were wrapped around Dazai's body.

"I'm sorry- *sniff* f-for- *sniff* trying to kill-"

"It's fine. Let's sleep alright?"

"Mm..."

Dazai laid on the sofa, Chuuya on top of him.

"The effect will most likely wear off tomorrow, he'll forget everything that he did."

Part 2 coming tmr