That one night at the club

Chuuya walked into the club with his friend, Tachihara.

"Do they have alcohol here Tachi?" Chuuya asked the redhead.

"I don't think so- oh hey Gin! Gotta go Chuuya, bye!" Tachihara spotted his elementary school friend.

Chuuya was now left alone. He looked around and locked eyes with a brunette. Wow...he's kinda hot...Wait what?! I haven't even met him Chuuya!

When Chuuya looked back, he was gone.

Chuuya wanted to get some fresh air and he figured out the club had a rooftop and so he went there. He saw the same brunette, he had bandages wrapped around his hands, which was odd.

"Are you stalking me or something?"

"H-Huh? N-No! I just wanted to get some fresh air. How about you?" Chuuya said, blushing after hearing the brunette's voice.

"Same, what's your name?"

"It's-"

"Oh, Chuuya right? For the captain of the basketball team, you're quite short."

"Hah?!" Chuuya got annoyed, he really didn't like [eople who made fun about his height.

"I said you're short Chibi, or is it you can't hear me down there?" Dazai teased as he started smirking.

"You- You really have a death wish don't you?"

"Mhm, I actually do, I came here to jump of the building"

"You're weird...anyways, what's your name?"

"Dazai Osamu."

"Roll of bandages, Mackerel, shitty waste of bandages, shitty Dazai."

"Huh? Is that supposed to offend me?"

"Yeah, it actually is."

"Well then, I have to go now Chibi, byeee~"

As the brunette left, Chuuya thought, we only met and he acts like he knows so much about me.

{The next day}

 Chuuya's basketball game was today. His team was called "The Black Lizards" and they were competing against "the guild". Chuuya could hear the other team teasing him, saying "There's no way a shortie like him could beat us" or "Their captain is a literal child".

--After the game--

"And The Black Lizards win!"

"You really popped off, Chuuya!" Tachihara ran to his ginger friend.

"Haha...I didn't do that good-"

"Chibi! You did so well!" a brunette appeared in the front row of the audience.

"W-What are you doing here?!" Chuuya got a scare from the sudden appearance of the brunette.

"To watch the game of course, what else."

"C'mon Chuuya. We need to change." Tachihara said, looking at Dazai up and down.

{At the end of the day}

Chuuya decided to go to the basketball court to practice one more time, when he saw Dazai shooting a half-court. (Basketball players, is this a phrase?)

"Wow...you're...really good Dazai." 

"Hmm? Oh my god! I can't believe I got recognised by the captain of the basketball team, Chibi!!"

"Sh-Shut up...Anyways, do you wanna join the team? We don't really have any tall guys."

"If it means annoying you 24/7, then sure!"

"I think I'm going to regret this."

"Oh yes you most definitely will."

{The next day}

"Hey Chuuya-"

"Chibi~~" Dazai chased after the ginger as Tachihara got pushed away.

"Just because I invited you to the team doesn't mean we're close friends."  Chuuya grumbled.

"But we could be~" Dazai grinned as he moved his face closer to the ginger.

Tachihara hurriedly said, "Hey, Chuuya, you guys are friends?"

The ginger turned behind. Before he could say anything,  the brunette said, "Yup! Very close ones!"

"Shut up!" Chuuya hit the brunette on the head, "I invited him to the team."

"O-Okay."

Chuuya and Tachihara were in the same class. They were also good friends since middle school.

"Hey Chuuya! Congratulations on yesterday!"

Chuuya got that from a lot of people today. 

"Yeah, thanks."

"Uhm, so where did you meet that guy?" Tachihara walked to Chuuya.

"You mean the roll of bandages?"

"Yeah."

"That one night at the club, at the roof."

"So, what's his name?"

"Dazai."

Okay just imagine what happens next I let you guys down im so sorry T_T I WAS TOO LAZY OKAYYY and I also don't want to delete this ... T^T SORRYYYYY