Royalty

(This is one of the stories that Dazai does not tease Chuuya and call him Chibi or whatever)

"Tag!"

Chuuya looked outside from his home, a mansion, to be more specific. It wasn't like the old "Kings and queens, princes and princesses live in a royal castle " kind of thing. Chuuya always wanted to be free and learn more of the outside world, he wanted to experience making new friends.

"Chuuya? Are you okay?" Koyou, a reliable maid for Chuuya, said to the 15 year old.

"Oh, Ane-san, nothing. It's just that...why don't they send me to a school? Instead of just home-schooling me." Chuuya glanced at Koyou before turning his attention back to the children playing outside.

"Well...I'll try to convince them this time, why don't you go eat lunch while I go do that? Hmm? I bet you're starving right now." Chuuya nodded then ran to the dining table.

{A few moments later}

"Chuuya!" Koyou came running, her face lit up.

"Huh? Did you convince them?" Chuuya's face began to light up as well.

Koyou smiled, then nodded.

Chuuya was so happy that he even insisted to visit the school, which he instantly went (Cuz he's the prince after all) .

It was a normal highschool, as Chuuya requested. Chuuya was satisfied with what he got, he was way too excited to wake up and find out that it was tomorrow.

{The next day, Chuuya's first day of school}

"Ring! Ring!"

Chuuya woke up. He rubbed his eyes as he remembered what day it was. Oh! I have school today!

He rushed to brush his teeth and change into his uniform. After that, the over-enthusiastic ginger  dashed down the mansion's stairs and ate his breakfast, without a thought, he ran over to the door and yelled,

"I'm going to school early today!" 

Then he ran out.

[At the school]--Chuuya POV--

Honestly, I'm surprised that the school was open at this time, people actually come so early? Anyways, I walked in. I saw a noticeboard and looked at it, oh god, I'm so thankful that they had a map. I took out my phone and took a picture of it. As he follow the directions of the map, he had already introduce himself to the entire school, he decided he would go to the library for some air-conditioning.

He walked in, surprised to see a brunette on the floor sleeping, a book on his lap which was called, "the Complete Suicide" ?

"Uhm...H-Hello?" Chuuya gently tapped him on the shoulder.

The boy woke up and Chuuya noticed his eyes were brown as well.

--The boy's POV--

Woah, is this some kind of love story? I wake up to a beautiful ginger with piercing blue eyes waking me up? Oh wow, it feels like an actual dream...

"E-Excuse m-me?"

Oh, his voice is, ahh, I can't describe it. (Yo guys, calm down, he didn't moan, or is it only me who thinks he moans?) 

"H-Hello?"

"Yes?" I smiled, trying to make myself look as attractive as possible.

—Chuuya POV—

I blushed at the warm smile of his. If he's trying to look attractive, it's definitely working.

"Uh- well, what's your class number?"  I asked.