Pet

Chuuya has always been a stubborn child. When a brunette enters his school one day, will he keep up his stubborn behaviour?

--Chuuya POV--

Ugh. Another day of school.

I walked through the gates and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"What do you-" I froze. Damn...he's hot...very hot-

"Excuse me? Uhh, I'm a new student and I'm wondering if you could help me find class 1-B?"

"Oh. Uh. I'm in that class too." Damn, this hottie's in my class?!

"We're running late already, let's walk a little faster?" 

"Yeah, sure."

I asked his name. He told me he was Dazai. I told him my name, Nakahara Chuuya.

"Not to be rude but...why are you so short?"

HAH?! 

"Not to be rude but...why do you have so many bandages on your arms?" I said, annoyed.

"Well aren't you hot-tempered." Dazai said, smirking.

"Shut up." I said.

Once we reached the classroom, I sat down all the way at the back, my usual seat.

Dazai introduced himself to everyone and the teacher asked him to take a seat beside me. I couldn't pay attention the whole lesson, it was just something about him that's so special, I looked at him through the entire hour.

--Dazai POV--

I'm not that dumb. I could see Chuuya looking at me, it was obvious he was interested to know more about me. The moment I met him, he was so cute. His height, his ginger hair, his ocean blue eyes, everything.

After class, I decided to tease him a little. I walked up to him and said,

"Hey Chibi, I noticed you were staring at me during class just now."

"HAH?! CH-CHIBI?! AND NO I WASN'T STARING AT YOU IN CLASS!"

I could see a blush on Chuuya's face.

"Can you please talk softer Chibi? I think my eardrums are bursting."

"GOOD FOR YOU!"

"Soo, do you wanna be friends, Chibi?"

I saw his eyes looking at me in a way that I was his hero. It probably means that I was his first friend ever since he went to high school. It was reasonable, since he's so short and has a short-temper as well.

"Sure...I've never had any friends since I entered this school before."

Guessed it.

"C'mon let's go to our next class already." I said, carrying my bag on one shoulder.

Me and Chibi (I'm gonna refer to Chuuya as Chibi from now on) became good friends as the days passed. I kept on annoying him and he keeps on getting angry at me, cutely.

One day he asked for my number, which I was planning to do so too. I gave it to him of course.

--Third person--

Dazai asked Chuuya to go to an arcade today. He agreed.

Chuuya wore an oversized blue shirt, which made him look very small and a white jacket that was wrapped around his waist. Paired together with that was a pair of wide knee length black pants. (Im not very good with fashion okay)

[At the arcade]

Chuuya looked around to find the brunette when he saw him frantically waving. The ginger approached the brunette and saw that a kid was crying.