Somebody, Somebody, Somebody (Nobody, Nobody,Nobody part 2)

(Some mentions of self-harm)

Everyday Chuuya has been protecting me, how can  thank him? He's risking his whole reputation for me, why is he the only one who does this? Why am I so special to him?

It was the end-of-year exams, the examination hall was silent, it was their last year of high school. They were going to graduate.

"You may turn your paper over."

...

"Chuuya-senpai! I can't believe you're already graduating!" Atsushi squealed, proud of his senior.

"Thanks, Atsushi-kun. Have you seen Dazai?"

"Dazai-san? I-I don't know, may be he already went home?"

"Oh...okay, I'll try to find him then."

"Do you like him~?" Atsushi grinned, leaning closer to the older male.

"HAH?! O-Of c-course not!! How about you Akutagawa?!"

"Akutagawa?! N-No!"

"Mhm, yeah right. Anyways, I need to go find Dazai now, bye."

{Bathroom}

Chuuya went to the bathroom to grab something he left there went he heard quiet sobbing sounds.

"H-Hello? A-Are you alright?" Chuuya opened the first cubicle door to find-

"Dazai! Are you al..."

Dazai's bandages were unwrapped and he was holding a pocket knife.

"Ch..."

Chuuya thrown the brunette on the floor, knocking the knife out of is hands. The ginger then got on top of the brunette's stomach.

"Chuuya?"

"You fucking dumbass WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO DAZAI?!"

"I-I am Dazai..."

"SHUT UP ASSHOLE...A-After all I did for you...I protected you y'know? And all you wanted to do is continue hurting yourself..."

"Chu-"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME!"

"I'm sor-"

"What the fuck am I getting angry for?...why do I care so much about you...?" Chuuya was the one crying.

Dazai got up and tried to hug the ginger when he pushed him away.

"I. Didn't give you permission t touch me..."

[An alleyway] 

"I'm such an idiot. I should go back, he didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Stupid Chuuya, stupid Chuuya, stupid- Oh-S-Sorry- Scissors guy. What are you doin-"

--Dazai POV--

Chuuya dropped his phone while he was on top...this feeling again, I can feel my face going red.

Wait, that hair, that hair!

There was a group of men carrying him. I have to follow them.

I followed them into an underground cellar, he was thrown onto the chair in the middle of the room, which made him conscious again.

"You-"

He was tied onto the chair with a rope.

"What do you want from-"

A knife to the neck.

"What do I want from you?"

Scissors guy... I think I wanna kill you.

"YOU'VE MADE ME SUFFER! AND THIS IS RE-"

"Da..."

"AND YOU'VE MADE ME SUFFER YOU BITCH!" I think I've lost control.

--Third person--

"GET HIM!" Scissors guy yelled at his group of thirty men after he got a unsuspecting  heavy punch thrown by the brunette.

"No!" Chuuya couldn't stop them, all he could do was see the brunette getting beaten up for the millionth time, except, he was going to die this time.

Chuuya took this opportunity to scream. "SOMEONE HELP!!"

The group ran out of the cellar(which was under an abandoned house) from a secret exit.

The people on the surface heard the ginger's cry, a few people ran to the sound. 

They ran to Chuuya and untied him. The ginger dashed to the unconscious brunette he had many bruises and a few wounds.

"Dazai...wh-why...after what I said to you.." Chuuya turned to the other people, "C-Call an ambulance, now!"

。。。

"F-Fuckin bastard..." Chuuya held the brunette's hand as he sobbed.

"Ch..."

Chuuya sat up, "Shh...don't speak, your jaw is damaged."

Dazai's lips slowly curled into a smile. Chuuya did the same as he leaned closer to the brunette. 

Chuuya was going to have his first kiss. The distance between the two's faces were slowly closing. Closer...closer and-

The door slid open.

The two back away from each other.

"Oh. A-Am I interrupting something?" The nurse nervously said.

"N-No, definitely not." Chuuya shook his head as he stood up. "I-I'll leave now."

{A few days later}

"I heard Dazai-senpai was attacked by a group of many people, is he okay?"

"Yeah he's-"

"Chuuya. Can you come with me for a sec?"

"Oh- Dazai! O-Okay-"

...

"Thank you, Chuuya for making me feel like a human."

"H-Human? Of course you are don't be so stupid. And also, where were you in the last ten weeks?"

"Oh..."

。。。

"You're so funny. Really? You gathered so many innocent people just to catch my little Chuuya?"

Tears were flowing down the boy's face.

"ANSWER ME."

"Y-Y-Yes! S-Sorry for bullying you Dazai! Ple-"

"Did I ask you to say anything else?"

The boy yelled in pain after being slashed with the same pocket knife he used while cutting himself in the bathroom.

。。。

"Ah, just taking some time to recover. I miss you, Chuuya. I...I love you."

"I love you too, Dazai."