I'll take care of you

Ring ring rin-

"Hello?" the brunette picked up the call.

"Osamu, when are you coming home? It's like, almost midnight!"

"A-Ah...so sorry chibi, I need to do extra work, go sleep first, I promise I'll be home."

"No way, I'm not sleeping until you come-"

~Zzz....Zzz...Zzz~

Dazai smiled as he looked at his husband sleeping on the sofa. He put down his papers and carried him into their room. 

After tucking in the ginger, Dazai went to the dining table to do his work.

{The next morning}

Chuuya woke up from bed he walked outside to see Dazai, sleeping on the dining table with papers scattered all over it.

"Osamu, wake up." Chuuya shook him.

"F...Five...more minutes..." the brunette muttered.

"After I come out, you better be ready."

"Oka-...zzz....zzz"

God, dying of overwork is such a lame death, don't do this to him. Chuuya walked back into the room.

{A few minutes later}

"Osamu? Are you awake- Oh, of course."

~Zzz~

"OSAMU WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS BASTARD!"

"UAhauhUAHuahUHAUhauHAUhuahUZHuah..." Dazai rocked back and forth, "Okay, Okay! I'm up."

"Ugh, your clothes smell disgusting."

"I don't have a choice right?"

"Hurry and get ready, it's almost past the time you need to get to work."

{A few minutes later}

"OSAMU!"

"Augh! I-I'm up!"

"Get off that fucking toilet bowl and come! I also need to go to work, dumbass!"

"Okayy~"

"C'MON."

[Below the detective agency]

"Bye bye chibi~"

"Bye."

Dazai kissed the ginger on the cheek as he got off of the motorcycle. "See you at home~"

"Mm."

{At the end of the day}

"Osamu, hurry I'm waiting for you, what if one of your agency friends see me?"

"Okay, okay hold on, I'm trying my best to finish this as quick as I can. Just leave me first."

"No, I already said, I'm not leaving until you do."

"Wait- Huh?" Dazai seemed like he was speaking to another person.

"Uh-yeah. What?!"

"What? What?" Chuuya on the other side(well, at the building) said.

"I'm actually really, really sorry chibi, I need to stay here overnight, please, just go home please."

"Shit." Chuuya seemed to encounter Dazai's boss walking out of the cafe door, he hid and waited for him to leave.

"Chibi-"

Chuuya hung up on the phone.

"Chibi?!" Dazai yelled into the phone.