Monster

"Everyone, we have a new student. Chuuya-kun, please introduce yourself."

"H-Hello everyone, my name is Nakahara Chuuya." the ginger boy said.

"Anyways, let start today's lesson." The teacher said.

The brunette sighed, "It's Dazai."

"Woah...you have vampire teeth." Chuuya said as he noticed the fangs of the brunette.

"Y-Yeah? Do you have a problem with that?"

"That's sick!"

"Sick? What does that mean? I don't think teeth can have a fever."

Chuuya chuckled. "No silly, sick doesn't only mean having a fever. It's...uh...amazing."

"My teeth are...amazing?"

"Ah-that sounds so weird. But it's-yeah." Chuuya smiled. Dazai had a faint blush appear on his face.

{A few mins later}

"Chuuya, wanna play football with us?" a boy came up to the ginger and asked.

"Oh-S-Sure, " Chuuya looked at the brunette who was looking away, he seemed sad, "Can Dazai play?"

"Uh-No, but you can!" 

"Uhm...no thanks, I'll stay."

"Oh...okay, I wanna tell you secret." the boy leaned closer to Chuuya, "He's a freak, don't stay with him." Dazai obviously heard it.

"Mm, thanks for telling me." the ginger said. After the boy left, Dazai looked at Chuuya. "Why didn't you just go play with them? It's not like you can't."

"Well, we're friends right? And friends make sure each other doesn't feel alone."

"I'm used to being alone."

"...Okay? Does that matter? You have a friend now!"

Dazai's lips curled into a smile.

{A few years later, Chuuya- 18yrs} (They were 15^^)

"We're going to do pair work. Now, choose a partner."

Everyone immediately paired up with each other, leaving the ginger and brunette.

"Uh- Can someone let Chuuya-kun join their pair?" 

"But, why can't Dazai and I be together?"

"Uh-Well, his father said that he doesn't work well with other people. Now, choose a pair."

Chuuya held the brunette's hand. "Hah? We get along just fine, right Dazai?"

Dazai looked into the teachers eyes.

"U-Uh, alright then, you two can pair up. Just don't get too close, alright?"

"O-Okay?"

Over the next few months, the two got along, Chuuya still didn't know why nobody liked him, he seemed perfectly normal, other than the fact he has tons of bandages around his arms, maybe even around his entire body.

...

"Argh! HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Chuuya got pushed onto the floor.

"Oops, it was just a little nudge. But, since you're this tiny, I guess you're pretty easy to knock down." the boys laughed.

"Oh, I'll show you a little nudge." a brunette punched the boy from behind. Dazai growled.

"Ha! What are you, his pet dog?! It didn't hurt at all-"

Punch.

"Did it hurt now?"

"Dazai, it's fine." Chuuya grabbed the brunette's arm.