Royalty (Part 2)

Chuuya told Dazai the dinner location at school.

{In the evening}

Chuuya had permission to go out. Many people looked at him, greeted him and asked for his signature (he declined them).

He met at the restaurant he told Dazai to meet him. He saw the brunette and sat down in front of him.

"Hello, Chuuya." Dazai said with a smile.

"You didn't need to wear so formal clothing, a hoodie could do."

"It's fine." Dazai waved. (Just added in a small chat)

But what Chuuya didn't realise, he was making a huge, huge mistake. Many people were recording the two, they put it up on giant social media platforms.

[At Chuuya's mansion, after dinner]

"Ane-san?" Chuuya looked around.

"She's fired."

Chuuya's eyes widened. He looked at the woman in front of him.

It was his mother. "M-Mother? W-Wha- I thought you were overseas..."

"Yeah, I saw you with a brunette I believe on my phone. WHERE DID YOU MEET HIM." She said sternly.

"I-In school-"

"SCHOOL? WHEN DID I EVER ALLOW YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL?"

"B-But Ane-san said..."

"Give me your phone."

Chuuya was still frozen with remorse.

"PHONE. NOW."

Chuuya looked down as he gave her the phone. He widened his eyes as he saw her throw the thing away.

"You're not allowed to go out anymore and you will not have a phone until you buy one yourself. Now go in your room."

Chuuya continued to look down as he walked into his room. He slammed the door.He walked over to his bed and laid on it, slightly tilting his head, he started shedding a tear.

--Chuuya POV--

Why do I even exsit. If I hadn't ask to go to school, Ane-san wouldn't even be fired. If I didn't go to school...I wouldn't have met.........being a teenager is hard, especially with strict parents. Lucky you, Dazai. I'm glad I've met you.

{The next day} --Dazai POV--

I woke up to the sound of the school bells. Huh? Chuuya didn't come today?

{At home}

I laid on the couch and started watching the news. What's this...

"Shouting by the queen in her mansion has been heard. Possibly to the young prince, Nakahara Chuuya, as he blew up on social media by being with a brunette called Dazai Osamu-"

Dazai had offed the TV. His eyes widened. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

I wish I wasn't brought to this world. Because of me...me...Chuuya was scolded by...

"FUCK!" I looked up, hoping my tears doesn't fall. They obviously did. 

I'm sorry.Chuuya... I'm glad I've met you.

{A few years later} --Chuuya POV--

I'm twenty two this year. Heh, I have the confidence to go out again. 

"Young master Chuuya!" I was being swarmed with citizens as my bodyguards held them back. I smiled at the crowd, waving, when suddenly, I felt a hand grabbed my wrist as I was now being pulled somewhere. My bodyguards were chasing after me when the stranger and I sat down beside a garbage bin in an alleyway. The person was covering my mouth, I could not speak.

I saw my bodyguards run past. I tried to reach my hand to one of their shoes but the stranger pulled m into a hug. I was going to shout when I heard a familiar voice saying,

"Shh...I'm not here to hurt you Chuuya, don't worry, you're safe in my hands."

The person slowly retracted their arm.(Sorry I couldn't think of any other word) 

I turned my head. My eyes widened as I started crying.

"D-Dazai?" my voice shakily said.

He nodded, "Yep, It's great to see you again in, what, seven to four years?" I saw the familiar warm smile grow on his face. "And also, why haven't you been replying my messages?"

"I'm sorry, my mom took away my phone." I smiled as I hugged him. We both stood up from the place we're in, I waved," see you again Dazai."

{At the mansion}

Mother was busy scolding the bodyguards for losing me when she spotted me and said. "Where were you Chuuya?"

"Don't worry, I beat the shit out of him." I said with a smile.

The bodyguards looked at me weirdly. Mother came to talk to me after the bodyguards went away.

"Chuuya, do you have a boyfriend?"

"W-well...I need my phone to text him!" Shit, I think I just assumed that Dazai and me were boyfriends."

"Oh, is it this Dazai guy I see that sent you a million texts after you left your school?"

"W-Well...kinda..." 

"Here, call him. make sure I can hear him." Mother passed the phone to me.

"O-Oh...thanks? Said as I took the phone and started typing Dazai's number.

He replied. 

"Oh, Finally Chuuya. you haven't called me like in a thousand years."

"Yeah right, I just came here to ask a question, can we be boyfriends?"

"Chuuya."

"H-Huh?"

"You are so much more superior than me, you're a prince, and I'm just a normal human being-"

"But you're special to me okay?!" I suddenly yelled. "I love you Dazai, I want to be with you forever."

"Me too." I heard after a pause. "I love you too, Chuuya."

"Same here, Dazai."

Oh finally I'm done with this one, not saying I didn't like it tho