Through Highs and Lows

Hola :P

I'm back with another chapter!!!!!!!!!

Sadly this will be the second to last chapter in this book. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

BUTT 

There's gonna be a second book. 

Anyway, the WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEE book should be finished next week, I hope y'all are happy, and have enjoyed the story so far.

(also I'm sorry it's so short)

English dialogue appears like this
Korean dialogue appears like this
Thoughts appear like this when used in complete sentences
Author notes appear like this.

⚠️TW⚠️:
Cursing
Anxiety (mentions)
Panic Attack

Timeline: Saturday, January 14th, 2023

Word Count: 1334

*NOT PROOFREAD*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD PERSON POV
—————————

After the day Y/N and Chan confessed their feelings and started their relationship, neither of them have been the same. 

Chan's insomnia has proved less of a problem when Y/N had the idea to share a bed one night. His anxiety and self pressure has also decreased dramatically now that he has his wonderful girlfriend telling him how great he truly is; and the funny thing is, he truly believes her.

Chan is also slowly breaking down Y/N's defensive walls, the trust she's put in people has never worked out in her favor, but now, with Chan, it finally is. Y/N trusts in her boyfriends more than she does herself, and more than she's trusted anyone in over twenty years.

Changbin and Jisung often joke about the two being "the perfect couple" and "destined for each other" and, much to Chan's dislike, these actions are starting to rub off on the rest of the members and staff. Not everyone who knows about this "perfect relationship" is in support of it though; there are many idols and staff members in JYPE and even some other k-pop companies that are very jealous of the two and there are many who flat out hate the two together - or even Y/N and Chan themselves.

 Y/N, who'd usually shut down in situations like this, hasn't yet thanks to Chan's constant support. She sees him now as a reliable anchor and he knows it. There are no words to describe how honored Chan feels to be in this relationship with Y/N, and Y/N herself doesn't know how her feelings for Chan have changed so much and brought them to this point.

YOUR POV
—————————

Saturday, January 14th, 2023
4:25 PM
/-|-\-|-/-|-\

You had been in the studio for almost two and a half hours - just catching up on some extra work you needed to complete before Monday - when you saw it. Rumors had been floating around about your month long vacation with Minho a while back. They started when fans started to question why you and Minho were both absent from events for an extended amount of time. The rumors were wild, and no one knew for sure, but apparently they do now.

You had fifteen notifications, four from Chan, six from STAY 101 {gc with the friends from England if u didn't know}, one from Felix, Minho, Seungmin, and Hyunjin... and one from Park Jinyoung himself. You checked Chan's first.