Caught

teehee, hope u enjoyed that last one, now you get the aftermath.

Also, why does he look so cute in that picture.

Anywho, enjoy!

English lines appear like this, korean lines appear like this, thoughts appear like this when used in complete sentences, author notes appear like this.

⚠️TW⚠️: Cursing, kissing, mentions of sex

Timeline:
Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020

Word Count: 2400

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV
—————————

8:30 AM
/-|-\-/-|-\

After Hyunjin and Felix's little fiasco last night, it's safe to say none of the rest of you got a very good night's sleep. Jeongin kept complaining that he'll never look at them the same again, to which you reminded him that he is not in fact a virgin either. Changbin was in a surprisingly bad mood after, but you couldn't get any more details out of him.

"I'm fine, okay?" Changbin yelled, the sudden outburst frightening you. "Just leave me alone." The pain in his voice is obvious, but you don't want to push him any further. With only a glance back at the man, you leave him alone with his thoughts.

Rain was pounding on the windows when Felix and Hyunjin finally came downstairs. You were sitting on the couch watching some Kdrama that you can barely follow because of the noise when they entered the living room. You don't even notice their arrival until Hyunjin trips over something and falls onto the couch in front of you.

"Oh my God!" you jump a little, your hand clutching your chest. "Sorry, you scared me."

Hyunjin smiles in apology as Felix helps him up.

"Sorry about that," Felix yells over the rain. There's a smirk on his face as he says "he seems to be having some trouble walking today."

A blush forms on Jin's cheeks as he smacks the younger. Lix doesn't drop the smirk as you roll your eyes at him. "I don't care how hard you fucked him last night. I'm trying to relax."

Now Felix is the one who's blushing and it's your turn to smirk at the couple. "You're lucky we have an off day today or else at least three of us would be down your throats for keeping us up that long last night."

"Sorry, mate," Felix jokes, the blush fading. "Hyunjin was a little desperate."

The blush on Hyunjin's face deepens against his will, much to Felix's delight. You just roll your eyes and yell at Felix something about leaving you alone. Nevertheless, Minho's call that breakfast is ready compels you to follow them.

When the two lovebirds find themselves a seat at the table, Minho wolf whistles at them as he sets two plates of waffles in front of them. One of your famous mom glares is shot at Minho as you sit down next to him. The first part of the meal was spent in awkward silence before Changbin came down the stairs.

"Waffles!" He claps his hands and rubs them together.

"Good morning, cutie." You yell over the rain.

The whistling of the wind drowns out Minho as he says something to you. He looks angry, mad about something you must've said or done. But before you could even respond he has stormed off towards the stairwell, leaving the rest of you confused. Changbin pauses, the smile dropping from his face as he blinks a couple times. Eventually, the muscular man just sits next to you and silently digs into his breakfast.