Sad Goodbye

Omg. why are stray kids so HOT?? I can't do this anymore oml.

Anyway, here's the next chapter!!

English lines appear like this, Korean lines appear like this, thoughts appear like this when used in complete sentences, author notes appear like this.

⚠️TW⚠️: Cursing

Timeline: Monday, August 5th - Tuesday, October 15th, 2019

Word Count: 2278

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV
—————————

Monday, August 5th, 2019
5:30 AM
/-|-\-|-/-|-\

"Wakey wakey... it's time to wake up."

You look down at Haven as she rubs her eyes, finally waking up. You've been standing over her for a good minute or two, prodding her, singing to her, just trying to wake her up in the gentlest way possible. Something about Haven: she is the heaviest sleeper you'll ever meet. Which is funny because she's such a morning person too. Once you finally manage to wake her up, she's awake and probably ready to take Changbin on in a cage fight.

"Who is it?" She mumbles, reaching onto her bedside table to grab her clock.

"It's Y/N. And it's also time to go, you have ten minutes or Mrs. Potter's leaving you here."

You're not just waking up your best friend at five thirty in the morning for nothing. You're actually close to tears as you watch her get up and start to get ready. See, today's the day you were meant to leave. Except for the fact, you are not leaving, you get to watch as your best friends and favorite people fly away from you from your new apartment window.

And that's exactly what you do. After many tears both in the taxi on the way to and at the airport, you've checked in to your brand spanking new apartment and are now sitting staring out the window. It's sad seeing them leave, but you know you'll be in contact, Haven and you actually spent the majority of the taxi ride figuring out the best time to Face Time. In an effort to distract yourself from the sad reality you put yourself in, you stand up and open your laptop.

The email from Saturday still shines on your screen so you begin to read it again fully, not skimming through it like Chan did. There's actually information about future testing of your skills in different areas, information on vocal, dance, rap, and composing lessons you sadly have to pay for. Something not all people realize is you do not get paid to be a trainee.

Which sucks.

You're due to come in for this testing that will "not compromise your position in the company but simply allow us to see your raw talents and areas you'd like to work in when becoming an idol" today at seven thirty. Glancing down at the time, you see the numbers 6:30 glaring back at you.

With a sigh, you fling your pink hair behind your back and close the laptop. You figure you might as well look at least a little dressed up for this, with it being your first official day and all.

You groan as you stand up, your legs tired from who knows what. The small bathroom already holds the little makeup you own and all the stuff you need to put your hair up. After brushing through your obnoxiously long hair that takes an obnoxious amount of time to brush, you put it up in a ponytail, flipping it over itself to get that fishtail look.

The only thing your do with your makeup it mascara, concealer and a little blush. Basically, you use it to cover up the physical consequences of your lack of sleep.