Impossible Possibilities

Chapter numero five!! Let's get into it!!

English lines appear like this, Korean lines appear like this, thoughts appear like this when used in complete sentences, author notes appear like this.

⚠️TW⚠️: Cursing, mentions of rejection

Timeline: Saturday, July 27th, 2019

Word Count: 2320

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV
—————————

Saturday, July 27th, 2019
6:45 AM
/-|-\-|-/-|-\

Mrs. Potter (or anyone else that reads this), I went out for a walk, I probably won't be back for a while, but I'm safe and you don't need to worry about me. I hope to be back for dinner, but if I'm not back by 5:30 just call me, my phone will be on the whole day. Y/N (and if you're not Mrs. Potter, PLEASE give this to her. Thanks)

You sigh as you stick the note you've written to the refrigerator. After basically laminating the small piece of paper with tape you finally decide it'll stay up there. With one final glance at it you pick up your bag, sling it over your shoulders, and reach for the door handle.

The sun had just risen into view above the city line, the sky orange and pink because of it. The air is warm but there's a cool, refreshing breeze touching your skin. There are no animals heard or seen, the city has scared them all away, but that doesn't mean an absence of noise. No, even at this hour there are cars driving past and people eating in the outdoor cafes. The smell of all their drinks and breakfasts fill your nostrils, only to be quickly ignored by your brain. You are by no means alone on these streets, even on a Saturday morning.

You take a couple blocks as a refresher, breaking into a jog after passing only a couple buildings. The noise and movement is silenced around you as you just focus on what you're doing.

Breath in...

Breath out...

After you turn a corner after crossing three streets, you begin to think of the events of the past two days.

The dream from the night before this past one occurs to you first. The quiet meadow full of animals and peace. You want to think of that as a good sign, a sign that good, peaceful times are coming. You still have this feeling that something is missing from your recollection of the dream; there's a whole in the distorted memory that you can't ignore.

But most dreams are like that, right? You always feel like you're missing something.

You'll have to settle with that thought, because nothing will bring back what really happened in that dream.

The second thing you remember is Felix. Meeting him again brought a hope back to you that anything really can happen. It also made you very happy that you sneaked  {i didn't actually know that was the past tense of sneak, I thought it was snuck but the computers only auto-correcting snuck so..} away to this little vacation.

If I become a trainee, I'll get to see Lix almost every day.

Somehow that thought had never occurred to you before now, but you're glad you finally realized this. You'll be with Felix again, just like how you were in Australia. You also would just happen to be with Bang Chan, whose looks you still can't get over.

You don't really think this specifically, but somehow it becomes a reality in your mind: you now believe that accepting the offer and auditioning for a spot as a trainee in JYPE is the best decision you can make for your life currently.