Chapter 12

"Harper I got your bag" Louis told the girl. "Thanks, how is everyone?" she asked, taking the bag from Louis. "I only saw Izzy," Louis said. Harper nodded. "Harper, you will be sleeping in the spare room tonight. And not sneaking into each other's rooms" Harry said. Liam rolled his eyes. Harper nodded. "Enough with the sass, man," Louis said, giggling at his son. "Sorry papa" Liam apologised to Harry. "Don't worry. Just don't do it again," Harry said. Liam nodded. The four of them went to get ready to sleep.

They all said goodnight to each other and headed to bed. Louis ensured to change Harry's pad and checked there was both enough fluids by the pump through his port and dioralyte through his g tube. There was enough of both things. The family all fell asleep.

Louis woke up around 2:30AM, at first he looked around thinking it was Harry who woke him. He smiled as he saw Harry asleep. The whole household was silent. He turned over and tried to get back to sleep. That's when Louis noticed his tummy hurting him and him feeling sick.

He didn't want to set Harry off, so quickly pulled the covers off and rushed to their en-suite, waking Harry up by accident. Louis was halfway to the bathroom when he threw up over the carpet. Harry knew he couldn't get up to help his husband. "Li!" He called before throwing up over the bed, not being able to reach the bucket in time.

Liam was woken up by hearing someone being sick. This wasn't uncommon for him and he was about to go back to sleep when he heard his papa call him. Liam got up and went to his parents' bedroom. He didn't see his dad at first and was about to rush over to his papa when his papa pointed at his dad who was still throwing up on the carpet. Liam went to the bathroom to wash his hands and get himself protected with a facemask and gloves before rushing to his dad and helping him to the bathroom. They went in and Liam closed the door and opened the toilet for Louis to finish throwing up in there. "Be back in a few," Liam told his dad before leaving the bathroom with the door closed.

Then, Liam went to his parents' bed and checked his papa didn't get his pyjamas' top dirty and gave him the bucket to finish puking before folding the bed covers to take them out of the bedroom, without touching the puke, and get them washed. Once the sheets were in the wash, he got the cleaning supplies and went back to his parents' bedroom to clean the carpet. He finished with the carpet and went to put away the cleaning supplies in the kitchen. He returned from the kitchen with two glasses of water for his parents to wash their mouth when they finished vomiting, a thermometer to check their temperature and wet clothes if needed.

After Liam gave helped his papa use the sponges to wash his mouth out from the taste of puke and he took the bucket to wash it, he went to see if his dad had finished puking in the bathroom and if he could get him back to bed to check his and his papa's temperature. Harry stayed sitting on the bed against his pillows.

Once Liam walked into the bathroom, Louis told him his stomach was hurting. Liam flushed the toilet and helped Louis sit on it after Louis pulled his pyjamas' bottom and underwear down. Liam gave his dad the glass of water and a bowl to wash his mouth from the taste of puke. Louis had diarrhoea in the toilet. "Oh no, you too, dad," Liam said as he took the bowl to wash it. Liam waited for the bout to finish to help his dad get cleaned up. "I know this is not comfortable, dad. But you need to wear a pad" Liam said apologetically. He also thought about calling Abbey and his grandma later, one to come take care of his parents and one to take him and Harper to school.

Louis sighed but nodded knowing he needed it. Once Louis had a pad on, Liam grabbed fresh pjs. Once Louis was dressed. "Li, please help me out to the sofa, don't want to set Haz off. And, then, can you call the ward?" Louis asked not wanting to set Harry off or getting him sick. Hoping he hadn't already caught it.

"Of course" Liam said as he led his dad out the bathroom. "Lou, baby, sorry I couldn't help" Harry said sadly. "Don't worry Haz, I'm going to be on the sofa. Try and get back to sleep" Louis said. Harry nodded and lay back to get some sleep.