Intro

Wallflower's Narration:

    Long ago, in a different world deep in space, there once lived an unusual alien species called Seedrians. They were plant-like aliens who evolved to assume sapience and humanoid forms that lived on a beautiful planet called Green Gate.

    Male Seedrians were referred to by some as Thorndrigans, are slightly larger than most of the inhabitants of the universe, and are usually rather round, with short tails, small antler-like growths on their heads, and a colored ridge on the top of their heads; they are largely similar to trees in their make-up.

    Female Seedrians, or Petali, more closely resemble their plant ancestors, being mostly slender and having an arrangement of petals sprouting from their waists and buds— or bloomed flowers— atop their heads, resembling "hair" to some extent.

   Little was known of this species' culture back then, but they appeared to have been by far the most technologically advanced race-- far surpassing residents of different planets. Despite this, their kind existed in perfect harmony with nature. They lived within interconnected networks of gargantuan and complex metal buildings, which were encircled by lush, dense forests and rolling plains of greenery. As a result, their planet appeared from space to be entirely green. Being such an advanced race, they viewed monumental tasks as though it were a trivial matter, though they treasured Green Gate nonetheless.

    Their apparent enlightenment branched into their philosophy as well. Their kind would look down on animal-kind for their perceived obsession with violence and considered them a blight on the universe as a whole. They valued ideals of silence, stillness, intelligence, longevity, tranquility, concordance and above all else, peace. Seeing themselves responsible as peacekeepers for the entire universe, they would resort to drastic measures should they feel it were jeopardized, unfortunately at no matter the cost. Perhaps a result of their empathic connection to plants and the planet, they considered the destruction of a planet's flora as though it were an attack against the planet itself.

    Female members of this species evolved into trees at some point in their lifetimes, implied to be the form they must assume to birth children. Immediately afterwards they will die unless sustained by the energy of a Planet Egg, which was the life force of the planet.

    The Seedrians had a very special ability, one that's more powerful than any of their other abilities. Male members of the species had the ability to transform into colossal, tyranosaurus-like creatures which is referred to as the "final phase" or the "Mover Mode", as some called it. In this form, they gained immensely enhanced strength and durability, but maintaining this transformation would drain them of their own energy and using it would inevitably prove fatal. Meanwhile, female members displayed a different ability, transforming into colossal trees that can bond with machinery or, in other cases, protect the ones they love. This was presumably the means by which they asexually birth children, meaning that they wouldn't need to be pregnant by a male member of the species. A young woman named Earthia invented a type of crystal called an amulet which prevents them from going into this phase.

    The Seedrians also shared an empathic connection to plants and the planet itself. Also, members of this race are able to unlock the power of Planet Eggs to grow colossal flora or grow themselves into more powerful forms, and so too are capable of wielding the seven Chaos Emeralds to a similar effect.

    In record, the Seedrians lived together for years in harmony. Then, everything changed when war came to their home...

    For untold years, the Seedrians were locked in a galaxy-scaled war against an unknown foe. Over the course of the war, the tides began to turn against the Seedrians as countless of their kind died, either by the hands of the enemy or from entering the final phase to combat the enemy. Understanding that they would perish one way or another if they stayed on their home, Earthia, who was the planet's leader at the time, decreed that they would have to leave Green Gate to survive and find a new home. However, not everyone would be on board with this idea...

    In the end, dissension was created, with all the known males gathering together joining in refusal to leave the planet, while Earthia commissioned the creation of a spaceship that could take a mass number of the females into space. One male Seedrian, however, found a way to make the transformation last for eternity. But it had disastrous results-- Green Gate slowly withered away. Devastated at what the males had become, Eathia and the females abandoned their world and their mutated comrades to destruction by their enemies, having their world bombed with nuclear weapons to stop darkness from spreading across the galaxy and to prevent them from continuing their crusade. Eventually, the females were able to escape to space, where they created a colony.

    However, five male Seedrians were able to survive the bombing of their former home due to a finishing phase of their evolution. One of them was Dark Oak, their leader absolutely hellbent on his plan: to wipe out all flesh and blood creatures off the face of the universe and replace it with plant life. Together with his henchmen (who had also survived), they formed and became leaders of the Meterex, an army of robots and cyborgs. The first thing they did was taking out their former colleagues out of revenge for what they did. Upon finally finding the refuge ship carrying the surviving females, the Metarex succeeded in destroying every single one of them.

    Well, all but one...

    One fateful night, my friends and family and I discovered the last remaining Seedrian, a young girl named Cosmo. And although she holds a lot of guilt over what happened, it's clear that she's determined to make up for it and help others be free from the Metarex's regin of terror. But although she's very helpful and quick to step in, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone.

    But with the help of me, my niece Grace, my friends in the forms of Sonic and the gang, and the rest of my family in the form of the Christian Guard, I believe that Cosmo can not only save the world and the galaxy, but also the entire universe...

Tailsmo: A Sad Love Story (A Sonic X-Equestrian Christian Guard Crossover)