Chapter 25: What I Can Do For You/ A Fearless Friend

Warning: you may want to get some tissues, because this chapter, as well as the episode itself, is by far the saddest. Ever.

      Long ago, Earthia's ship cruised through space in search of a new home.
………………………………………………………………………
    Inside it, Starla, Daisy, and Chrysanthemum were standing around Galaxina, who was cradling a new baby (her new baby sister) in her arms. "So this is the only baby that can grow from the seeds Galaxina?" asked Starla. 

    "Yes," said Galaxina sadly. "None of the other seeds had any signs of life."

    This wasn't good. "If this keeps up, our clan won't last for long," said Daisy. "What should we do?"

    "Earthia has been able to hang on for so long due to the fake planet egg," said Chrysanthemum, "but as time goes on, I can see she's definitely getting weaker. That's her last child."

    The baby wailed in fear. "Don't cry, dear," said Galaxina comfortingly and joyfully. "I almost forgot: we haven't given her a name yet."

    "Cosmo," said a voice. 

    The quartet gaze up to Earthia in surprise. "Cosmo," she said. "She's the last of my offspring and the last hope for the galaxy. Guard and protect her. Our future depends on it."

    Galaxina smiled. Her baby sister was someone special. "Did you hear Mother?" she asked a calm baby Cosmo. "You're a very special baby!"
………………………………………………………………………
    Years later, a now much-older Cosmo was now involved in a battle that would change the fate of the galaxy. Currently, she and everyone else were looking at Final Mova, which had entered its second phase. "It looks so strange," said Amy quietly. "What is that thing?"

    "I don't know," said Creecha. "Looks like a giant nut."

    "Or maybe a black, shriveled-up heart," said Lightning. 

    That just earned him glares from everyone. "What?" said Lightning. "It's pulsing like one."

    "Dude, that's more gross than it looks," said Butch. 

    "Yuck," Junior shuttered. 

    "Tails, get back to the ship," said Sonic. "I'll be okay."

    Tails nodded and flew off. Everyone looked on. 
………………………………………………………………………
    Cosmo placed a hand on her amulet, which glowed. "Mother…" she said softly as Tails came running in. 

    Climbing into the captain's chair, he looked at Final Mova's readings. "This doesn't look good!" he said. "Its energy is increasing so rapidly... our scanners can't measure it!"
………………………………………………………………………
    "Blast!" exclaimed Eggman crossley. "The forestation process is getting too powerful for us to stop!"
………………………………………………………………………
    Shadow leapt towards Final Mova. "Shadow!" called Chris. 

    "Let's help him!" said Sonic. 

    Chris nodded and flew towards the pulsing seed. "You better hurry!" Amy warned. 

    "Ring Tunnel!" said Chris, firing a long line of rings. "Go, Sonic!"

    Nodding, Sonic leapt through the rings and impacted Final Mova, sending waves of energy all across its surface. Final Mova emitted a purple-black gas that pushed him away, and the spaceship also. Not even Shadow's wave of Chaos Spears could do any damage. The purple gas just surrounded him and knocked him away. Chris's ship crashed through a few of the palm trees as it slid on the runway. Amy flew towards the Typhoon after being thrown off Chris' ship. "I gotcha, Amy!" Sonic called as he flew after her, catching her as they collided into the ship and landed on the ground together.