Epilogue/ Credits

So in the end, the evil Dark Oak and the Metarex got what was rightfully coming to them, and then some.
.................................................................................
Chris and the Guard arrived safely at their respective homes and were reunited with their loved ones. In his world, Chris never forgot the adventure he'd just been on and had the picture Grace had given him framed next to his old one as he told his family and friends all about it.
.................................................................................
In their world, the Guard was catching the rest up on what happened in Sonic's world. Buzz-saw made a frame for Wallflower's picture, which she decided to hang above the mantel so that everyone could see it. Grace had been given Cosmo's purple flower as a keepsake, which she kept on her nightstand and treasured deeply.
...................................................................................
And back on Mobius (this is my favorite part), Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles' bond got even stronger thanks to the events that transpired. Now they're closer than ever. Not bad.

[Tails was busy working on something after watering Cosmo's plant when a pair of hands covered his eyes, making him giggle. "I know it's you, Sonic," he said.

Sonic laughed alongside him and wrapped his arms around him from behind, kissing his cheek. "Love you bro," he said.

Smiling, Tails turned around so they could share a brief but loving brotherly kiss. "Love you too, bro," he said.

At that point, Knuckles came walking in. "Ah, Tails, you're here," he said. "The gang's going out for some ice cream. Want to come along?"

"Sure," Tails answered, nodding. "Been awhile since we had that."

"Well then, let's go," Knuckles said, laughing as he picked up Tails from his chair and tossed him into the air playfully before catching him and placing him on his shoulder.

Tails laughed as he felt himself getting thrown upwards, giggling as he was placed on Knuckles' shoulder. "I love you guys," he said, leaning on Knuckles' head as he calmed down.

The two older ones smiled happily. "We love you too, little bro," they said in usion as they headed out.]
.................................................................................
And Cosmo? What a gal! She showed more courage than 10 generals, and saved her clan and the galaxy. Now, Cosmo wasn't born great, and she didn't go to school for it, no. She just learned that sometimes, God has plans so big, only He can see them. All she had to do was believe and fulfill her destiny. Yep, she may have been an alien, but she was also just a regular kid. Just like you.

[Cosmo smiled happily at the reader as she patiently waited for the time when she, her friends, and her true love would be, someday, reunited.]

The End

.........................................................................................

CREDITS:

Stephanie Beard- Creecha

Julie Lemieux- Shari

Jacqueline Pillon/ Karen Goora- Matt