Bond Fire!

Colbys pov:

It was about 6:00pm when everyone decided that we should have a beach bond fire. Taylor has been creeping me out just a little but I'm just going to shrug it off. "Who wants to go with me to collect fire wood?" Devin asked. "Mee!" Sam Macy and Reed said at the same time. I really didn't feel like going. "Okay cool Colby are you saying here?" "Yeah I am not really in the mood to go." I said shrugging. "Okay bro. Taylor Sadie are yall staying too?" "Yeah." They said unison. "Okay we will be back soon." Macy said. I gave them a thumbs up. It was about two minutes later when Taylor started to make small talk. "So Colby are you and Macy like a thing?" I looked at her funny but gave her a reply anyways. "Well it is difficult." "Oh so you are single." Taylor asked scooting closer to me. As I scooted father away. "Well yeah I me I guess." "You know you and I would make a cute couple." "Um your dating Devin and I would not do that to my best friend." "Who cares about Devin?" "Um I do and I'm not going to hurt him like that I don't even like you!" I said getting mad at her. "Aw playing hard to get hu." That's with she smashed her lips to mine. I Tryed pushing her off that didn't work. "COLBY." I Heard a mad Devin and Taylor immediately got off me. Oh shit I'm screwed. " Devin he forced me don't listen to him!" "Colby" is all that Macy could say with the saddest face I have ever seen oh her. She walked away and Reed followed her. It is sad that she didn't even listen to my side of the story. "Please babe don't listen to Col-" Sadie cut her off. " okay hoe your the one that got on top of him after he told you that he DIDNT LIKE YOU and that he WOULD NEVER HURT DEVIN like that you lying slut." She yelled at her. "Colby it that true." Devin asked upset that his girlfriend cheated on him. "Yeah man I would never hurt you like that!" "Taylor we are done get out of here." "What ever I didn't like you anyways come on Sadie." "Um no I'm staying." Taylor looked at her with a go to hell look and stormed off. Devin walked away with his head down. "Thanks Sadie I owe you" "naa you don't."

Macy's pov:
Me and Reed where sitting by the shore when a crying Devin came up to us and sat down next to me. "She she cheated on me with Colby and Colby didn't even Do anything." Devin said putting his head on my shoulder. "Wait what do you mean that Colby didn't do anything?" I asked " "Colby didn't ask for any of it, it was all Taylor." I immediately felt bad for walking away. "You don't deserve her Devin." Me and Reed tried to explain. Devin went back over to the bond fire but me and Reed stayed in are same spot. "Hey Macy." "Hum?" "Will-will you go out with me?"