On edge!

OMG YALL ARE THE BEST 1.04k READS YALL ARE SO GREAT! I love you guys.💗💗
___________________________

Macy's pov:
For the past few day everyone has been on edge. Why I don't know but we all have. Colby and Rachel are the only two who know about the brake up. Me Hannah and Rachel where sitting in my room watching The Fault In Are Stars. Rachel's pick. We were half way through the movie when there was a lot of yelling going on down stairs. We all looked at each other and ran downstairs.

"It's not my fault your little sister is a slut." Reed yelled at Sam. "You don't call my little sister a slut. It's not my fault that she has known Colby her hole life." Sam snapped back. I was a little taken back at what was being said. I walked over to Colby and Devin. "What is going on?" I asked. "Oh um yeah Reed was talking crap about you and Sam got mad and this happened." Devin said. "Oh okay."
"IF YOUR GOING TO TALK THIS MUCH CRAP ABOUT MY LITTLE SISTER THEN YOU CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE." Sam said getting in Reeds face. Rachel got up and tried to stop them but Sam hit her on accident and she feel to the ground.
"Oh my god Rachel are you okay." Devin said running up to her. "Yeah I'm fine. "YOU DONT HIT MY GIRLFRIEND." Devin yelled. Now everyone was just in a yelling mach. Even Colby found his why in that too. I was getting mad at all of the yelling I had enough. "STOP IT ALL OF YALL." I yelled over everyone standing on the table. Everyone went silent. Finally! "Good god you guys what is going on we all used to be friends and now everyone hates each other! I think it is time for everyone to go home and we will see each other tomorrow at school." I said. "That's a good idea. Everyone out." Sam finished. Everyone got there stuff and went out the door except Rachel and Colby.

"Ughhhh what is going on with this friend ship." I ground. "I don't know but if we keep it up there we'll be no friendships." Colby said.